ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Rescued 1.4!

172 Hillclimb/Sprint
Just a quick little Story board of how my 1.4 evolved. I purchased from some lad in walsall, who had frankly shown her no love what so ever!!

Front bumper was smashed on the offside, front left coil broken, tracking miles out, 4 completely different tires, bad pads,smashed offside wing mirror and no fogs for whatever reason. So just in a dire need of some tlc. I planned to do all the work my self (apart from fitting and balancing the new wheels) over the next few months to save the money and give me something to do in my time off. Finally finished tinkering now. I think she is quite smart, not looking to over do it, just going to enjoy her now! :)

beforer.png

above, lost the very first pictures but this was taken after only the wing mirror had been replaced.
Could of added a fair few more stage pictures, but wanted to keep it short and sweet.

photo6dt.jpg
photo8ye.jpg

photo7c.jpg
photo3aw.jpg

photo9hs.jpg
img0442vod.jpg

img0439mh.jpg

img0440bt.jpg

do need to spray door handles, but other than that shes fairly tidy now. Thanks for reading.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
good job, now lower the bonnet raisers a bit and paint the splitter black and it will look spot on!

172 Hillclimb/Sprint
yeh the wheels... i did want 1.2 pro race but my budget got tight.. for 229 i thought these were a fairly decent alternative... Fx0014. not to bad at all. were lighter than the 182 wheels i had on before. bonnet raiser. good shout. little touches eh .. think i'll leave the splitter tho, i guess we have to have things we prefere different to others, that's what makes it your car :)