ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My RS-1 Updated (a bit)

Audi TT 225
Ive not posted for ages!!! So heres a few updated pics of my car and mods. No under bonnet pics tho... spy's everywhere :rasp:

Colour coded strips and handles:

ccfront.gif

ccback.gif

Oooaahhfff whats that poking out of your rear sir? is it a prospeed sir? is it?

prospeed2.gif

Oooaahhf suits you sir!

prospeed1.gif

And whats this just through in the mail!! hhhmmmm breaks :approve:

tarox1.gif

tarox2.gif

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
BRAKES...... are they broken?? we'll then they're not called BREAKS....

Nice car, very nice indeed.

Audi TT 225
Ok disks and pads smarty pants :p

cough....

copyright-richmcc.gif

© Me you polishing maniacs! Can't touch this! :rasp:

looks nice! i take it you had to have the exhaust cut into the rear bumper, thats he cut like, pretty smooth?

Turbos.
Colour coding makes a big difference, and the exhaust is looking good. I'd get a Ph2 bumper next!

Oh, and its DISCS! ;)

Audi TT 225
snick01 said:
looks nice! i take it you had to have the exhaust cut into the rear bumper, thats he cut like, pretty smooth?

You dont have to have it cut in, I wanted it that way, prospeed live up to their reputation, excellent from start to finish, excellent service, quality workmanship. Highly recommended!

Monaco Blue Mk2
superfastdan said:
BRAKES...... are they broken?? we'll then they're not called BREAKS....

Nice car, very nice indeed.

Don't you just love it when people have a go at other users spelling and grammar?

C+ must try harder. ;)

MKIII 138
that really needs a PH2 rear bumper, i hate the PH1 bumper its the worst bit of the car, looks just like a MK1 1.2 one and doesnt seem to fit with the rest of the car.

anyways the rest is best,engine looks great !

that looks identical to mine! heh

apart from mine's lower and i coded the boot lock :)

your gonna get some nice pedal feedback with those discs!

Audi TT 225
Thanks! Yeah I am really feeling the same about the bumper it looks identical to my girlfriends mk4 fiesta bumper LOL
I will be fitting a mk2 some day but she needs a nice set of 16"s first

Rich you are nuts - you must spend half your life polishing bits of your engine plus your car must be off the road half its life while you polish bits! lol

Fair play though looks wicked - perhaps one day you will reveal your secret to us

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
timsclio172 said:
Rich you are nuts - you must spend half your life polishing bits of your engine plus your car must be off the road half its life while you polish bits! lol

Fair play though looks wicked - perhaps one day you will reveal your secret to us
yes he definitely spend to much time polishing that engine :mad: take it from a neglected girlfriend :approve:

Audi TT 225
Yours is looking pretty damn hot anyway Tim from the pics Ive seen, and you've got more stuff available because its a mk2 :(
Instead of buying nice bits for my engine bay like you Ive been lashing out my money getting the damn thing fixed, it was off the road for two months and I had to drive the Mrs's f,f,f,fiesta.... 1.2 :(

bearings sounded like a steel drum rolling down a hill
needed discs and pads all round (uprated)
back box fell off hence the prospeed
throttle cable broke
was idling like its got rally cams
power steering cut the engine out on full lock at idle
new aux belt

and it still needs new leads, plugs and a cam belt change.... argh "Renault"

But hopefully once I sell my kidneys on eBay I'll have enough dough to squeeze a turbo in there ;)
Anyone need a kidney? BID!!!