ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My RSi Replacement :D

340i
As some of you know i was involved in a car crash a couple of weeks ago, which ended up writing off my lovely MK1 RSi :(

So last week i started the task of looking for a replacement....

Yes i was tempted by a few peugeot 106's and the odd saxo :rolleyes: LOL!

But i thought i would stick to what i know, So i started looking for another Clio, I then found 1.... MK1 RSi, Same colour as mine was, it sounded quite good, so we gave the guy a ring, then the next day had a drive down to lincoln, about an hour away from me.

What can i say.... Its an absolute minter!

Its so clean inside you can eat your dinner off the seats, its got full service history, and had all work carried out on it by Renault.

Heres a few camera fone pics of it not very good quality but you get the idea:

DSC00147.jpg

DSC00148.jpg

DSC00150.jpg

Like i said on msn mate, it looks great.

Better in the flesh no doubt... hope you get down to pod as i need something to race, plus want to see if the mods ive done have made a difference

A number of clios
looks nice mate
noticed you live in alfreton i work on meadowlane industrial est. ill have a look out for you on my way to work and back

340i
p3rcy1 said:
looks nice mate
noticed you live in alfreton i work on meadowlane industrial est. ill have a look out for you on my way to work and back

I am sure i saw you today matey, going through somercotes?