ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My second car :)

Clio 182
Hi all,

Finally got myself into a Clio 182 after an eventful two weeks of viewing, I've now got the right one! Finally got out of the rubbish Corsa scene!
Look forward to getting to know the car a bit more!

35ED5FD6-D473-4811-A534-FE0EEB114319_zpsl0jdsnwf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Also thinking about removing the stickers? Is it worth the hassle or not?

Thanks

Tom

Mec 350 slk manual
Hi all,

Finally got myself into a Clio 182 after an eventful two weeks of viewing, I've now got the right one! Finally got out of the rubbish Corsa scene!
Look forward to getting to know the car a bit more!

35ED5FD6-D473-4811-A534-FE0EEB114319_zpsl0jdsnwf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Also thinking about removing the stickers? Is it worth the hassle or not?

Thanks

Tom
It would look a lot better with out them and new rear exhaust hangers .

Clio 182
Thanks people. Yeah noticed it seems to be a common fault on these, thinking of replacing the exhaust system soon anyways.

Clio 182
Literally just got home from picking it up, so this is all i've got.
Thinking of getting the alloys powder-coated over Easter before I go back to Uni.

9ACC563F-574B-4669-BB37-649C97BB1AEE_zpsoxmbz7yz.jpg

GTD, Lupo
I know, they've put some 'dodgey metally filmy s**te' over the lights or something just need to replace the lights front and back and get them nasty stickers off.

From the look of the rear lights it looks like that "Fly-eye" crap. Its just a wrap so you should be able to just pull it off. Same with the sticker, might be an idea just to give them a little going over with a hairdryer just to make sure you don't damage the paint or lights. Some nice clean plates and it will look spot on.

Clio 182
From the look of the rear lights it looks like that "Fly-eye" crap. Its just a wrap so you should be able to just pull it off. Same with the sticker, might be an idea just to give them a little going with a hairdryer just to make sure you don't damage the paint or lights. Some nice clean plates and it will look spot on.

Thanks for the info :) I'll post up pics tmorro with a bit of progress hopefully.

Clio 172
I liked the stickers!! The only ones I would have taken off are those on the doors, they looked a bit wonky! The car looks lovely! :)

Jack