ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My second Clio rs

Clio rs 200 turbo
cliorswhite2_zpscb54fff5.jpg

Clio rs 200 turbo
I put them on myself I called it the r27 in memory of my prevoius r27,I dont know thw racind code for this car

Clio rs 200 turbo
I got decals from france ,i have seen people call the 27 the 27r also ,i know its not officially called the r27 but it is the next generation

Clio rs 200 turbo
haha some one should tell renault that cos the last time i got ma clio 200 serviced they called it the r27,it sounds good calling it r27 I think

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Renault didn't know what a 172 Cup was when i phoned them - its no surprise they don't know what any of the models are, they really are clueless.

Clio rs 200 turbo
ma new one was in windae when a went passed wan dae so a hud tae huv it,a week later it was at ma hoose

Clio rs 200 turbo
av hud it 3 ,month noo still gettin ustay it,way the auto box ,sometimes still lookin fur the clutch lol