ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My second studio shoot (NSFW)

Cayman S Edition 1
Held my second shoot last week and had the pleasure of working with some amazing models. For me it was a first to do glamour (and also for the model), but I was really pleased as to how they turned out.

7900540552_d8d262d970_z.png

IMG_3937 by Photos_by_Jay, on Flickr

7900540754_d13fa102bd_z.png

IMG_3565 by Photos_by_Jay, on Flickr

7900541032_bb463d6196_z.png

IMG_3484 by Photos_by_Jay, on Flickr

7900541276_5dcd651a02_z.png

IMG_3437 by Photos_by_Jay, on Flickr

Nice set mate,

#1 The pose is a little ungainly and the wire in the background distracting.
#2 Really like this one, the best imo
#3 the 'second' thing that struck me is the knees! The pose accentuates nobbly knees, purple footwear doesn't add to the general colour scheme

E39 530i
Nice set mate,

#1 The pose is a little ungainly and the wire in the background distracting.
#2 Really like this one, the best imo
#3 the 'second' thing that struck me is the knees! The pose accentuates nobbly knees, purple footwear doesn't add to the general colour scheme

Spot on

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
She looks like she'd have a great ass. Any pictures of this?

I like the pictures (And I know nothing about photography!!!) but I also disliked the knees and that annoying electrical cable in the first shot.

Cayman S Edition 1
Sorry all, I don't do topless shots. Yes got a few of her bum, so will post a couple of updates tomorrow if I get a mo. thx for the comments tho. It's just a hobby, but great fun:)