ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my smashed liquid

impreza p1
was on my way down weston tonight with my mates, got to a roundabou, i was in the right lane a bloke in a mondeo in the left lane, all of a sudden he decides he wants to go round the roundabout so smashes into the side of me, my back wheel came over a foot off the air and all the witness' thought it was gonna roll but luckily kept control, anyway heres a quick pic, dunno if it'll be a write off though, the pillar is buckeled and under by the subframe is creased and buckeled. rear quater panel all dented and scrtached

fucked my neck and back up so gotta go to the doctors to have a check up :(

Smile070.gif
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2/leewelch/Smile070.jpg

Last edited:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
ouch! Come and see me lee, i'll find you a new one ;)

seriously though, its only a car, your neck and back is priority. Hope all is ok bud.

R35 GTR
Really unlucky dude. I have come close to having this happen many times. Some people should not be allowed to drive.:mad:

impreza p1
cheers peeps, i'm ok luckily could of been alot worst, my mate was in the passenger seat so was abit shocked. i wanted to cry lol, gonna be a expensive repair

impreza p1
glad your ok! what did the bloke in the mondeo have to say for himself?

well i got out my car and shouted for f**k sake, he didnt say a word, his bird said accidents happen and i said i've saved up 10grand for this now look at it. he's taking full responsibilty, see what happens now, hopefully a write of cos it will never be the same again

glad your ok! what did the bloke in the mondeo have to say for himself?

well i got out my car and shouted for f**k sake, he didnt say a word, his bird said accidents happen and i said i've saved up 10grand for this now look at it. he's taking full responsibilty, see what happens now, hopefully a write of cos it will never be the same again
I'd have gone fooking mad if she'd have said that to me, silly bint:mad:

what winds you up more than someone saying 'accidents happen' just after they've smashed up your pride and joy?! at least hes accepted it. hope it all works out for ya!

impreza p1
it all happened so fast, i was lucky to keep control. they didnt seem to care with there 200 quid mondeo. just hope it gets written off cos i dont want it anymore :(

RenaultSport 172.
nice car, but rather the car than you ay...

hope you and the car get sorted bud =]

on the look out
fcuk sake fella hope you are ok get a claim in .done the rite thing see your doc today . car looks fcuked

TeZ

Non RS : (
^^ yep i had a "fast one" this morning he so nearly did the same to me as the liquid here, Really sorry to hear it mate , get to the doctors.

Clio 172 mk2
Christ....hope you can get it sorted or a good payout from the insurance.

I see a lot of people have lost the use of their indicators these days and a few brain cells:(

Cupra
It is not like it is a subtle colour.. how can he miss seeing that???

Hope you get it all sorted.

Gutted mate. I had a similar incident a few years ago in my parents Astra - good hit from a Honda CRV in the passenger door; only time I ever achieved oversteer in that car! :eek: