ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my speakers are here :D !!

yay and after 4 and a bit weeks they have finally arrived from Sweden

XTZ 93wmt's

3615819597_89a12d06fe.png

3616639130_891166eb61.png

3616639562_e4773baf12.png

oh and my new sub arrived yesterday too but forgot to take pics of it

actually no they are rather cheap but are much higher quality than their price would make you believe (but they have just put their prices up)

they have a tendency to be a bit bright hence the adjustment for the tweeter

they are quite large for bookshelf speakers 10" at the widest point and 13" deep and 14" tall

nah not really equivalents are much more but these are direct from the manufacturer as they dont have a distributor over here yet but when they do i could see a 40% increase in cost

i paid £155 but they are now £170 due to currency fluctuations

got it all set up now with the sub and im really loving it the only issue is the louder i have it the better its sounding :D !! the neighbours are going to hate me i can tell :p

it is nice for me does just what i need at the moment
speakers are great plenty of depth im finding and even more with the sub

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
looks great! tempted by a bigger tv? hard ot tell what size it is from the pics.

its a 37 so not exactly small i used to have a 42 and that felt far too big but tbh id most probaly go 42 again and stick this in the bedroom

MKIII 138
mc where are the ribbon tweeters m8 ? did you get that through the avf group buy ?

i was looking to shop my B&W for them + sub.. i.e

sub768s.jpg

subt768s.jpg

look a million dollars but arent, also tunable at the rear for treble

Full Fat 182
They the matching stands too dude? Look proper smart - definately tempted once I've started my new job. Which amp did to go for again?