ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Still Welcome

Petrol Blue 182

Just posting to see if still welcome cos just bought 106 GTI i really like people over here but was wondering if i now hav to go join the t**sers over at the peugeot owners club??

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Nah your not! lol

106 GTi hey. Not as good as a valver but almost there. ;)

Petrol Blue 182

ha ha sorry people!!

Its really nice though its a bright red one no one else got one round my way in this colour itsgot all leather and alcantara aswell so well happy still neva drove one or it though!!

Cant wait for the 1 hour drive home in it on sat!!!

insignia

My mate has a 106GTI on an R plate,its orangey,gold.I love em and they dont fair to bad upto 60mph against the clio

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Yeah youll be dead pleased mate and itll seem fast compared to your car!

What size are your feet though mate?

Petrol Blue 182

Yeh is literally double the horse power of my car at the mo,mine is on a R plate aswell.

My feet are size 10 and i no exactly why ur askin that,hope i can get used to peddles!!

300bhp MR2 Turbo

I reckon at least 30% of people on here dont have Clios!

Its more a comunity now than a car club!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Nah i was only winding you up mate.

As matt said, loads of peps on here dont have clios. I ceratinly wont do soon. If my cars doesnt go next week, it will do soon.

Petrol Blue 182

see i thought thay handled well but one of my mates said last night they dont!! i think they do,so wat type of cars i gonna be keeping up wi(beating)?

Also mike c how fast u get out of urs

dodson, youre mate that said they dont handle well must just be jealous! I wouldve liked one but theyre too small, or Im too big - couldnt get the seat to go far enough back!

Ziel Nurburgring

30% odd percent of people on here dont own clios, might have done in the past but still stick around for the community.

Ziel Nurburgring

And i believe it should be "Am I still welcome" rather than "My still welcome", can you see where you went wrong there?;)

Golf R32 & 172 CUP

my misses has a 98 R gti with magnex system and de-cat - im insured on it and i dont think people realise how quick they really are!! great fun, i had a VTS and that was massive fun!

Petrol Blue 182

here she is

file:///C:/WINDOWS/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Content.IE5/6R05Y1SH/media%5B2%5D.jpg">

Vee dub

Dodson - What happened to u getting a Beast (Valver)!!??

Thought Tom16v and I had persuaded you with our pics! lol

Lovely motors those Gtis though!! If it wasnt going to be a valver it had to be a 106 gti.

Cheers

TomS

Petrol Blue 182

Lovely motors those Gtis though!! If it wasnt going to be a valver it had to be a 106 gti.

Quote: Originally posted by TomS on 14 October 2004

Exactly mate!!!