ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Storm Grey 200!!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Nice colour - would need to see it in the flesh - but seems lighter than the Grey I ultimately wanted - so went White.

How is the ride Minus the Cup Chassis
?
He's on coilovers. The ride minus cup suspension is a lot better. Doesn't have the same level of body control at speed, and cup suspension would definitely be better on track. But overall, I'm glad I don't have cups packs. Would prefer to have the cup rack though. A small but worthwhile improvement.

The pics make it look fantastic, can't wait to see one in the flesh that colour.:cool:

Yeah pics really don't do the Storm Grey justice!

hides the dirt well lol. lovely car

Dark when I leave in the morning and dark when I get home at night!!!! :'(

Do really like that... Weird the 200 front end - it first came out and i wasn't sure. Then i didn't like it. Now i'm starting to like it.

I was the same...I love it now! IMO the black roof really helps to pull the front end off.

Knows it lad...you missed it on friday night!

Hmmm. When i ordered my 200 i think the Storm Grey must've been a new colour as id never seen one or even heard of the colour?! Couldnt order it not seeing it and there were no colour charts to look at or anything so went with GW

SG still looks abit primerish, abit like that Ford colour

Colour is nothing like the colour chart in the dealers. The dealers hadn't ever seen a Storm Grey either!

This is the picture that sold me the car!!

rs200003.jpg

Nice colour - would need to see it in the flesh - but seems lighter than the Grey I ultimately wanted - so went White.

How is the ride Minus the Cup Chassis?

Ride is good since it's on coilovers.

He's on coilovers. The ride minus cup suspension is a lot better. Doesn't have the same level of body control at speed, and cup suspension would definitely be better on track. But overall, I'm glad I don't have cups packs. Would prefer to have the cup rack though. A small but worthwhile improvement.

Having driven a standard Golf MK4 and also my mates after fitting a R32 quick rack I felt the 'quick' rack on the 200 wasn't that quick and didn't warrant the extra. Plus the fact I wasn't keen on the red calipers!

Stunning. I love it.

Cheers!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I wasn't keen on the black roof (I didnt spec it nor did I pay the extra for it) but in person the black roof looks amazing - in pictures no so much.

As for 20k?!?!??!!? no where near that!

i want ID red leather recaro's and it has to be a cup.

Coilovers.... gotchya!

Stiffer than cup suspension <3

that looks lovely

Cheers!

wooop go me!! ill get some glitter for this one one day :)

awwwwwwww hell nawwwwwww. Recaro's need to stay pristine bbz ;)

i want ID red leather recaro's and it has to be a cup.

Cup!?!??! f'k that for a laugh. Far too basic for my liking, as for red leather....are your serious? that s**t is hideous!

stunner mate

ta :D

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Where abouts did you say your from Adam?

When am I detailing it? :eek:

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Nah red leathers sexual! Aslong as its with the rite colours like black or grey or white its sweet its when some knob puts it with yellow or racing blue or alien green lol n as for being basic ive had basic cars all my life lol.

Corsa Van. Meh.
Oh my. Looks a peach. SG is an awesome colour, although RB runs very close. Great spec, great colour, great car.

Exactly how I would have one.

Turbos.
Cool colour. I am slightly warmer to the 200's front end, but still not keen.

I guess i'd describe the car as a hot girl, with a huge nose. Not perfect, but you're prepared to forgive it.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

I guess i'd describe the car as a hot girl, with a huge nose. Not perfect, but you're prepared to forgive it.
Ali?

Where abouts did you say your from Adam?

When am I detailing it? :eek:

Not far from you ;).

You into detailing? I've not had a chance to give it a proper clean yet :(

Nah red leathers sexual! Aslong as its with the rite colours like black or grey or white its sweet its when some knob puts it with yellow or racing blue or alien green lol n as for being basic ive had basic cars all my life lol.

Leather is f'kin gey never mind red leather! There is a LY one going about with red leather lol, they want 20k+ for it :dead:

Oh my. Looks a peach. SG is an awesome colour, although RB runs very close. Great spec, great colour, great car.

Exactly how I would have one.

Cheers, Yeah I thought about blue...but as someone else has said on here...its a bit too 'little tikes' for me. They had just got a RB cup in when I went to see the SG...it was so basic it was a fail.

I didn't like one when I ordered it...8 weeks of doubt LOL. But yeah...I know what you mean...grows more on me every day!

Perfect !!!!! :eek:

Ta

Combo
Great looking car mate, I'm really warming to the 200 front end now and they look better in real life than in pictures.

Still hate the Cup spoiler though.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Will do ;).

Just seen your threads - thought you were taking the piss an just wanted to mollest my car LOL!!!

:) cheers, I want to see it parked next to a white one ;)
Leave it with me and i'll detail it before you sell it! ;)

I see what you did there ash.

Great looking car mate, I'm really warming to the 200 front end now and they look better in real life than in pictures.

Still hate the Cup spoiler though.

Cheers, will be sad to see it go!

Stunning, best options and best colour.

After looking at those pics i now need an SG 200!

Buy it then! ;)

Why's it for sale bud? :dapprove:

Unfortunatley change of circumstances means I'm going to be doing ALOT more miles...which just isnt financially viable in the 200!

Leave it with me and i'll detail it before you sell it! ;)
ohhh. I washed it tonight. Its f'kin gleaming. :(

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone moaning about 30+ MPG deserves to have their car crushed!

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
I don't boot it. I drove to Ayr > Glasgow > Dundee > Glenrothes > Inv > Ayr. I get 33ppm and It still didn't cover the fuel!!!!!!

At 133.9 per litre, your fuel cost (at 35.2mpg) is 17.3p per mile - so your 33ppm more than covers it!!

You need to be doing less than 18mpg for it to start costing you ... ie if you bought a 197.

Thats only taking into consideration fuel mind you.

At 133.9 per litre, your fuel cost (at 35.2mpg) is 17.3p per mile - so your 33ppm more than covers it!!

You need to be doing less than 18mpg for it to start costing you ... ie if you bought a 197.

Thats only taking into consideration fuel mind you.

Then you gotta add the cost of business use onto insurance etc - sucks the gonads. :(.

Ibiza Cupra 1.4 TSI
I don't boot it. I drove to Ayr > Glasgow > Dundee > Glenrothes > Inv > Ayr. I get 33ppm and It still didn't cover the fuel!!!!!!

I grannied it soooo much it wasn't even funny!

5407219306_c8039b2872.jpg

Aww not good!! Don't forget you where with us on friday aswell then drove homess :D