ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my sunflower clio

Flamer ph1
here we go this is my sunflower i bought a few months ago

6580717467_c7f4713773_z.jpg

DSCF2415 by martyslivingitup, on Flickr

6580722661_c0d5d84aac_z.jpg

DSCF2418 by martyslivingitup, on Flickr

6580728037_b39787e026_z.jpg

DSCF2421 by martyslivingitup, on Flickr

6580735611_4020e849b9_z.jpg

DSCF2425 by martyslivingitup, on Flickr

SG9 Forester STi
That's really nice :).

Only things I'd do to improve would be remove the retro sticker and swap for clear side repeaters.

Lovely car though!

Flamer ph1
just a decat exhaust.lowered 40mm at the rear, got h and r`s going on soon after winter.flocked dash, omp wheel, ph2 lights and bumper.rear seats out for the snowboard, colour coded strut brace. debadged on the front and aerocatched, eventually debadge the rear so i dont have crappy stickers.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
does look clean that! Although i prefer the ph1 back bumper :eek: was in Dundee the other day too! will need to get pics of ours at some point lol

Clio 197
very nice car, however i may be sticking my neck out here but i dont like the Ph2 bumper on the rear, put a Ph1 back on :0

Flamer ph1
got the coilovers on now, just got to set ride height, tracking etc. rs tuned it now aswell with pops and bangs