ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my supercharged clio up for sale

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  ep3
ano thanks. not really wanting it to go tbh but needing a bigger bus :banghead:, theres alot of s**ters like cupras and old corsa turbos going for stupid prices and they make this look cheap.lol :S

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  S3
That looks awesome, I'd love mine to be running that power.

Bit pricey though, I've seen a few charged MK4 R32's going for that price.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Unfortunately the money you spend tuning a car is never reflected when the time comes to sell it, I think you will struggle to get much over 6k for it. Not trying to be a dick and good luck to you but I personally think it needs reducing atleast a few k to get some genuine interest!

Trader Rating - 96.7%
29   1   0
  RS6 C7
i would think it was worth more around the 6k mark to be honest, i know you have spent a fortune on it and it's a great car but i think it won't sell at that money, Have you looked how much you can get back if you break it?

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf
"the buyer must send a deposit immediantly"

I like what you did there, taking immediately and instantly, putting them together to make 'immediantly'

That's insania :cool:

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
You just know that is going to eat gearbox's as well , better of stripping it IMO , you won't get anywhere near 11k as all it has is a forged engine and charger really that are worth top money !! Clio s are worth more in parts these days ,

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  ep3
well thanks everyone for your honesty and yea i know you could buy a m3 for that money, i could have bought 2-3 m3s with the money i have in it but how many m3s do you see about? and how many supercharged clios do you see? its something different hence the price. and danny i seem to think you gave a similar price to what im asking.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  ep3
how can you compare cars that are totally different pauls was a road legal track car (no luxurys), and the 182 cup has no forged engine and HALF the spec hence there prices and they had no problems with selling. look am not trying to start an argument and TBH that is all you ever seem to get on this site....

Trader Rating - 100%
31   0   0
  SQ5
And I paid less than the asking price! It had loads more than yours.

The rollcage was a genuine cup racer one, worth in excess of £2k new! The seats were worth £1.5k and the dash was worth £500. That's nearly half the price I paid for the car just internally without engine even included!

It's too expensive, it won't sell.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
put it on mobile.de you usually get lots of serious buyers on the site, massive MASSIVE sale's potential in the european mkt here is the uk it'l seem pricey but in germany/ spain/ portugal etc.. its a cheap car as standard one's fetch a fortune....

sell alot of cars through there:cool:

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Charged EP3s only go for about £8k :-S

I personally think you will struggle to get £8k for it, but some constructive criticism;

Firstly, spell check. The advert appears to have been written by an 8 year old!

The car has clearly had lots of engine work, but theres no pics of the engine bay? Any build pictures you can throw up?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Focus ST-3
how can you compare cars that are totally different pauls was a road legal track car (no luxurys), and the 182 cup has no forged engine and HALF the spec hence there prices and they had no problems with selling. look am not trying to start an argument and TBH that is all you ever seem to get on this site....

No-one's trying to start an argument, we are just saying its fairly pricey. Have you thought about breaking it? may take longer to sell but you would get a lot more for it.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mk2 Ph2 172
this thing must eat transmission items, front wheel bearings etc... and also won't be able to stop lol

but nice car none the least

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Clio T 314hp c43 AMG

Lol your love is still burning bright!

Regarding the sc Clio, it's a shame this is up for sale, v impressive spec, I do love the way evo's/m3's always crop up as a comparison, but hey a majority of you chose Clio's that's why you're here, good luck with the sale, I'd prob put it up for £7995 and see if there is any interest.

Last edited by a moderator: