ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Toy in Israel

Many
Hello,

As most of you know by now I have recently returned home from Israel. During my time there I was fortunate enough to own this -

DC101232.jpg

Sadly I couldn’t bring it back due to complications. I’m now on the hunt for one in the UK, which I’m surprised at how much cheaper they are in the UK then compared to Egypt/Israel.

I have some videos of myself & friends doing some naughty driving in around the local slums. If it’s ok with the Moderators I will post up.

Thanks for reading.

Andy H.

Many
Most of the 430's I saw were red, yellow or black. I was literately about to buy a red one, then that white one popped in for a service. By the off chance I spoke to the owner and he was actually selling it.

It’s a bit of a marmite situation; which is probably why I haven’t sold it yet. Ha.

Andy H.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Most of the 430's I saw were red, yellow or black. I was literately about to buy a red one, then that white one popped in for a service. By the off chance I spoke to the owner and he was actually selling it.

It’s a bit of a marmite situation; which is probably why I haven’t sold it yet. Ha.

Andy H.

looks good in white.

i still dont understand how you bought that car over there when its on english plates right hand drive and in front of a english building

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
i still dont understand how you bought that car over there when its on english plates right hand drive and in front of a english building
Indeed. Pics with a loaf of bread are required tbh. If you don't have a loaf, ask your mum for one. When you get back in from school;).

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
The car is in excellent condition, no damage, never involved in any
accidents, no scratches, garage kept .
The engine is also in great condition, no problem with it.
The title is clear, the vehicle has 1 owner and come with full service
history.
I had to move to Italy one month ago with my work and I took the car
with me hoping to drive it here as well.
Here I had an unpleasant surprise because the car is an UK model and
it is a right hand drive and in Italy the steering wheel must be on
the left,so i will have to send the car back in Uk to sell it.
You will not pay anything for delivery and the car will arrive to your
place in 4-5days.
If you need more pictures or info about the car let me know and i will
send them to you,i will also explaine to you better how this deal
will be closed.
Thank you,

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lol can I pay for it now and just send it whenever you want?

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc
He obviously got the house/tarmac & grass all shipped to Israel with the car. Jeeez some people are so jealous.