ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My track car, nearly finished!!

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
Took a load more pics of my track car because the engine and suspension is finished!!

IMG_0996.jpg

IMG_0993.jpg

IMG_0992.jpg

IMG_0991.jpg

IMG_0988.jpg

IMG_0997.jpg

IMG_0999.jpg

IMG_1000.jpg

IMG_1002.jpg

IMG_1003.jpg

IMG_1004.jpg

IMG_1005.jpg

IMG_1006.jpg

just the interior to put the finishing touches to now! very excited!

Cup In bits
Looks a well put together car mate. Engine bay looks neat apart from the blue loom.

Whats the spec?

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
thanks guys, i know the blue loom wouldnt be to everyones tastes, i may change it when the engine next comes out!

and ye i recieved the plugs dude, and it runs like a dream!! cheers! :D

330i. E30 Touring.
Blue bits look poncy. Should have spent the money on tyres and fuel.

Also, don't really see the point in a detachable steering wheel unless you've got a cage which makes it impossible to get in and out!

Other than that, looks ok.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
Blue bits look poncy. Should have spent the money on tyres and fuel.

Also, don't really see the point in a detachable steering wheel unless you've got a cage which makes it impossible to get in and out!

Other than that, looks ok.

spent what money on tyres and fuel?? id have still had to bought the heat protection in black so it would have made no difference financially!

and the steering wheel was originally meant to act as a spacer, but has the added bonus of removable, because im gay like that!

no power gains on it atm other than airfilter, decat, AC/PAS/idlers/tensioners removed. might give me a total of 5bhp lol

and yes, next thing to go in is a half cage. as its still going to be used as a daily while im at uni im not going for a full cage!

Turbos.
Nice...apart from the gay wheels. How much weight is taken out from stripping the interior out of interest?

535d / t5 caravelle
not keen on all the blue, but looks like it means business! i had a snap off steering wheel my mr2 turbo loved it for piece of mind!

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
the wheels are valver ph2 wheels, i only put them on to begin with as they already had parada spec2s on them but tbh the looks grown on me, looks oem but still different!

its sat on gaz coilovers,

and as for weight, i have no idea how much has been removed, i didnt weigh everything that came out as there was too much of it!

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Not a fan of the wheels, Renault got it right with the F1s IMO.... Oh and no to white painting the tyre logo

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I like the Valver wheels on it.

Looks great mate, fair play to you for using it as a daily.

W

WAR 23N

Looking great pal..... Have fun with it :D not a lover of the wheels, i'd prefer the F1's but each to their own :)

Black 'Cup Packed' 197
I think it looks great! the Blue and Yellow works IMO. Also don't mind the alloys, but the tyre wall writing is a bit gay.