ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My trip to the nurburg and what next ???

Clio 182 cup
Well after my trip to the nurburgring last weekend I have found mself
Enjoying the clio more and more now I know its limits and stuff.

I had my doubts about the car driving to Germany and back and doing its laps aroun the ring
but it was flawless and didn't miss a beat, which made me even more happy, after having nothing but
trouble from the car for the last couple of months.

Few pics from the ring ...

ace1a675.jpg

79ec6266.jpg

854f3f60.jpg

1d457458.jpg

As the car stands now it has,

Coilovers
oreca group a exhaust
solid top mmounts
all solid engine mounts
short shifter and short shift pin
stripped out interior and Bimarco bucket seats
omp dished wheel

Couple of pics after I cleaned the car this week end as well

bf0fad93.jpg

3210a8e7.jpg

My question is what are people's opinions on what to do next ?? I fancy spending a few more ££££ on the car

Cheers for reading.

Clio 182 cup
Only running Vmaxx but seem to be fine for occasional track and mostly road use.

The seats are sooo supportive, they are quite small but are perfect for me
did move about at all really whilst going around the ring.

clio 200 F4Rt
I think I was there the same weekend. I was in my Storm Grey 200. Was a great weekend!

Better suspension the go experience Spa, much better then the 'Ring.

Different to the Ring for sure, but better..... don't be silly. Once someone has some knowledge of the Ring (ie knows whats coming) its an awesome place to be.

Clio 182 cup
How did you find the group A system, are your ears still ringing?

dnt get me wrong the group A is very loud but on the track it does sound amazing at the top of the rev range personally and pops and bangs loads, got stopped once at the entrance for a db reading because the marshal thought it was a bit loud got 97db at 3500rpm so still under the limit just

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
dnt get me wrong the group A is very loud but on the track it does sound amazing at the top of the rev range personally and pops and bangs loads, got stopped once at the entrance for a db reading because the marshal thought it was a bit loud got 97db at 3500rpm so still under the limit just

Yes mate, they do sound great. I am probably going to get the N system next.

Clio 182 cup
i cant see the A being much louder than the N its only the back box pipe which is 8 mm bigger the decat is the same size :S next time tho better tyres and better breaks are a must !!