ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My trip to the Renault dealer

MINI JCW
Just been to the Renualt Dealer (Reg Vardy Rotherham) to sort a few things out. Firstly I have a little dent on the passenger door no bigger than a 5 pence piece and they said it would cost about £40 to repair which I thought was quite good. Secondly I had a few warranty issues, I have a little rattle from the glove box and there is a bit of trim on the passenger side door which doesnt quite fit properly and theyhave agreed to sort them as well.

Only downside was the Renaultsport door sill which is scuffed, they wouldnt do that as they said it was down to wear and tear. enquired about the price of a new part and its £82.50 so not very cheap. The part number he gave me was 7701 206 828 is that correct? Its booked in for next Wednesday so Ill have to decide by monday if i want a new door sill putting on.

Overall though not too bad, I bought the car from them and the service was good and it was good today too

Ad

MK2 FRS
good to hear of decent dealer... think 82.50 is right for that part... expensive thought i agree.

Golf R/Leon FR
thats not too bad for a renault dealer, althought the door sill is a little expensive. see if matt black has one.

MINI JCW
Got the car back from the Renault dealer and NONE of the problems have been fixed. All the work was supposed to be done Monday but then they couldnt do it so it was booked in for today (although they have had the car since monday)

They said they cant locate the rattle, the scratches and dents man has been off sick today so that hasnt been done and the door trim couldnt be sorted either.

Anyway they have ordered the part for the door trim so it is back in next Wednesday to have this and the dent removed.

Lets hope my next visit is more successful