ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Trophy

Megane RS250
Not posted on here for a while! Mainly due some issues with my old pc and my camera, but now that’s all sorted it’s time for an update… I decided to get a Trophy back in early November partly because I’d pretty much done all I wanted to do with my LY and mainly due to a slight longer commute to work and not wanting to add the miles to the LY. It didn’t take much searching on the Trophy forum to find a really good example, 40k miles, FSH, totally standard, both belts done and sach’s dampers refurbed by BG motorsport etc. So I set off to get it! (Cheers Ollie). I’m really pleased with it and I’m glad I stayed with a 182. It drives so differently to a normal 182 imo, the suspension is awesome. I haven’t got many plans for it tbh but one thing I did want was Xenons! Luckily Rob (ROB91) was selling his so I p/x the standard headlights for his xenons. It was a long trek to Warrington but it was well worth it, cheers for the help with fitting Rob!

First pic I took of it back in November:

5353116924_8aca8ac0f6_b.jpg

Seeing as it was a half decent day, I decided to give the Trophy its first proper clean since buying it in November. As you can imagine it was majorly dirty before the cleaning session began, but here are the results.

5499139431_5f03bb3334_b.jpg

5499155347_20452fb1d1_b.jpg

5499739756_d298ba643b_b.jpg

5499150017_f517dff2db_b.jpg

5499742480_82648474af_b.jpg

5499152605_0eba970b0a_b.jpg

5499142405_a558e915f0_b.jpg

5499137011_c53cd1b8d2_b.jpg

Back at home with its best mate lol

5499022833_bde6ca9852_b.jpg

5499086383_a4010ff127_b.jpg

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
lovely cars!! the trophy should of come with xenons and also a better rear bench! also worth changing the gear knob the drive after is so much more enjoyable!!

Disastra Coupe
Seems a little strange buying a Trophy because you don't want to rack up miles on the LY??

Still, nice car pal :)

Megane RS250
Cheers mate! LY 182's are rare, the lower the mileage the better, unless you plan to keep it for the long haul..

RB One Eight Two
Stunning mate, totally mint. I will have to come down to see it when the weather improves.

Do your plans include an Exhaust system buddy?

Clio 182 full fat
Ah my old trophy, it's moving into new hands alot!

Looks very clean, search my name and your find some pictures of it about 8 months back!

Those wheels had a refurb?

I still got the spare key to this, should up the value abit ;) PM your address and I'll send it to you!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
lovely cars!! the trophy should of come with xenons and also a better rear bench! also worth changing the gear knob the drive after is so much more enjoyable!!
And the steering wheel.

Looks fantastic mate, the only 182 i'd own to be honest decent value these days.

Megane RS250
<3 What number is it?

Stunning mate, totally mint. I will have to come down to see it when the weather improves.

Do your plans include an Exhaust system buddy?

Thanks bud! That is a deffinate..

I've got the janspeed system sitting in the garage at the min waiting to go on, just haven't got round to it yet!

Ah my old trophy, it's moving into new hands alot!

Looks very clean, search my name and your find some pictures of it about 8 months back!

Those wheels had a refurb?

I still got the spare key to this, should up the value abit ;) PM your address and I'll send it to you!

Cheers mate, I checked the pics from previous owners before I decided to get it :)

Nah they havent been refurbed, but they did come up really well after a good soak in bilberry!

Haha yeah Ollie mentioned you had the spare key! He gave me your number but I've kept forgetting to get in touch! Thanks matey :cool:

Steal it back.

:rasp:

If it 'disappears' we know where it has gone!

Stunning. Keep it like that.

lol - Cheers pal

Lol foiled his plan!

Andy your LY always looked immaculate and this looks spot on too.

Thanks mate! :approve: