ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My turn at attempting arty sunset pics!! (LOTS!)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Fancied taking a few of my coupe tonight so headed down to South Queensferry and these are the result!

All comments about the car and photos are welcome and any handy pointers to improve are more than welcome! BTW not a fancy camera just a wee compact and a tripod!

IMG_0292.jpg

IMG_0293.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

IMG_0296.jpg

IMG_0297.jpg

IMG_0298.jpg

IMG_0299.jpg

IMG_0300.jpg

IMG_0301.jpg

IMG_0302.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0305.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0309.jpg

IMG_0310.jpg

IMG_0311.jpg

IMG_0315.jpg

IMG_0316.jpg

IMG_0317.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

IMG_0321.jpg

IMG_0322.jpg

Cheers

John

ST
Best pics i've seen on here in a very long time!!

Its perfect with the French plates, 16's and the suspension set up!!

Love it mate!

FF Blackgold 182
Some nice pics in there John. I like your plates on the car. Do you get any flack off the fuzz for having them mate?

Octavia VRS
T to the I to the D to the Y, what do you get......pish! ;) Just jesting mate, the Meg is looking very good with those subtle mods. Pics ain't bad either!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Best pics i've seen on here in a very long time!!

Its perfect with the French plates, 16's and the suspension set up!!

Love it mate!

Cheers bud! Clearly you've not been looking at many pics if these are the best! :rasp:

Some nice pics in there John. I like your plates on the car. Do you get any flack off the fuzz for having them mate?

Cheers, na not had any stick and had them on since FCS which was about 2000 miles ago if not more, passed plenty of coppers since.

Bland- unlucky, was an unusual change for us!

Kenny, I like you, you're warm

Burgandy 174 sport t
crackin pics matey!!!

I really have to take the silver bullet down there, I have said I would take every car down for a pic there and never have"!!

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Are those scenic wheels?? If so, they are a very worthy and subtle mod! look great!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
They sure are Dan, 16" Scenic wheels, subtle but different, only person that Im aware of with them on a coupe as well! :D

Cheers Iain, not seen any pics of the bullet, got both cup packs?

Fantastic John :approve:. I was so tempted to head down to SQ last night too as the weather was perfect - great sunset. But my car's minging plus I've got 2 tyres that are borderline at the moment...

Great pics for a compact, I ain’t a photographer so can’t suggest anything to improve it other than buy a DSLR and some filters ;). Only tip (and not meant as a criticism): were you using the self-timer? It helps get a sharper shot if you’ve not got to physically press the shutter button as this can introduce some shake into the picture (hence why you can get remotes for some cameras).

Ally

H22A7 Accord Type R
Excellent!! i love that colour too!! i 'think' its the same as my 1st clio?? Didnt realise you had lowered it mate........whats it on?? Looks very clean and tidy!!!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Leeshez, suggested it but apparently a bit cold!!

Ally, there was a couple that i forgot to use it but the vast majority were using a 2 second delay and me not touching the tripod at all, but yeah a couple were just taken normally!

Cheers Rob, yeah it is the same colour, got it on Eibachs at the front and rear torsion to match but then the weight of the sub and spare wheel brought it down more!!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Anyone any advice how to improve the pics? Car seems a bit too dark in a few but dunno if there is anything that can be done about that.