ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my two lovely clio’s

2004 1.2 Dynamique

Loving them matey the black ones gleaming!! You gonna mod it or anything? get some wheels on it, not sure on the lights on the orange on though!

Trophy #473

no not gonna mod the 5 door, its just a run around, my younger brothers going to buy it off me when he passes, it was only a £200 car, with bad body work, so i resprayed it and got it running smooth. could sell it on but ill sell it cheap to my bro.... im such a good brother.

Orange clios my toy. but i end up using it the most.....well it is summer. Might put some standard lights back in and sell the silvatecs, but they do look good in the dark.

Mcbunny

Thank you, ill tell the rents you said so.

nathan

Both look very tidy, i would colour code the mirrors on the black one at the very least. Have you sorted the doors on the orange one? Any pics doors up?

Trophy #473

No Doors are still not on, cant use passanger door as it doesnt open by itself, got a set of Decah hinges sitting in my room, but havnt had time or money to fit them. maybe one week end ill have a butchers (literaly) at fitting them. kinda wanting to change cars, ive had it for 3 years. So you may see it up for sale in a couple of months, but only after the doors are on.

No sorry no new pics. only an inspirational one...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/orangeclio/30a2d2a2.jpg

Trophy #473

That is rude, love the colour and the konigs, go together so well, back would look good a lot lower, but other than that its cool, french style front bumper.

nathan

172 cuuuup

the front bumper was actually k-tecs kombat one. i bought it second hand all cracked n scuffed so i decided to smooth it n leave the big mouth

A silver Honda

I love those Konig wheels.

A smoothed K-tec kombat front bumper, kombat skirts and a Saxo D&M rear bumper?

Respect due for doing it yourself mate.