ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My upgrade iPhone 4s

BlackGold 182
Hello guys

Well today I upgraded with orange to a iPhone 4s, but want to keep the current iPhone I have and sell on the 4s

What do I have to do? As in put the new sim card in my current phone and then register it?

BlackGold 182
But what happens about the sim card that's in it? Won't the person who buys it then register it? And I'll be paying phone bill?

Sorry I've never sold a new phone before so I'm a total noob with things like this

BlackGold 182
lol been nearly 2 years since i got a new phone as you can tell!

so i just put new sim into old iphone and register it?

Lol. I'm confused now.

You have an iPhone. Orange have just sent you a 4S. You want to sell the 4S.

Why do you need to register anything?

BMW E46 330ci Sport
Nice and simple. Put new sim into your current iPhone 4 and register. Then carry on using that phone as you have done for the last 2 years.

You will receive a brand new iphone 4s in a sealed apple box. Put this on ebay and sell it.

Jobs a gooden.

BlackGold 182
naaa id rather sell the 4s tbh, its all going into savings and its not something i need so it can go straight away

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
You don't need to use the new SIM, if you're using the same number just put it in the bin. I did, Orange told me too!