ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Valver....Ideas?? What do you think

Looking for a ph-quick...
Bin looking at one or two small touches just to finish her off. Dont wanna go nuts as im putting most most of my funds into tuning the beast! At the same time i want her to look good.
Thought bout Colour coding but white cars are a bit sensitive to such things. as its got white wheels aswel there is a fear of it looking 'to white'
so leaving the bump strips that colour i think is ok unless someone is dead handy wiv photoshop and can get rud of them for me?

I like the white wheels but did consider smaller ones as im lowering it some more but i do want them to be white. Valver front bumper on the way also. Thought about some subtle side skirts and a flushed boot.

Sorry bout the essay but need some fresh ideas!

Amir

to fit a valver front bumper you need the valver wings as well, if the car was mine i would get some black 15's a carbon bonnet or standard white one change the headlights for standard or morrettes or even black angle eyes change mirrors for standard and lower it.

A silver Honda
midge said:
to fit a valver front bumper you need the valver wings as well, if the car was mine i would get some black 15's a carbon bonnet or standard white one change the headlights for standard or morrettes or even black angle eyes change mirrors for standard and lower it.
amen brother!

:approve:

Got Valver wings already dude. did think about a carbon bonnet and black wheels but the bonnets cost a bomb! like i said gonna lower it some more picked up some -50mm springs yesterday. heres pics let me know what you think!

Amir

Attachments

• HPIM1556.jpg
    HPIM1556.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 95
  • HPIM1557.jpg
    HPIM1557.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 92
  FULL FAT 182
new fogs make the difference mate, im getting some for my beast on wednesday a pair for 56 quid

Civic Vtec y0
yea I would say delock it as well, keep the black bits and the white wheels. Also get the clear foglights...IMO that would look sweet!

Get it de-locked to smooth the doors a bit, tbh i'd leave the rub strips as they break down the white (you don't wan the car too white do you ?)
As for new fogs get them from gsf, i paid less than £50 for the pair when I had mine - renault wanted over £80 for the same ones !

I think that phase 2 mirrors look better too tbh, either those or the dtm ones.
A phase 2 grill would look nicer too as I myself don't like the ph1 grill.

Other than that (minor changes) it looks really nice- the wheels look great.

Skoda Fabia vRS
id colour code the handles and delock it mate, cant really tell properly but here is mine

i do think black/white is a good combo, the carbon bonnets look superb on white cars, as do black wheels most of the time

mycar.jpg

Your valver is f*kin mint Brun! i fink im gonna go black wheels and carbon bonnet. What do you reckon to just sprayin my existing wheels black??
If anybody is good wiv photoshop could you colour them for me??? :approve:

Amir

using the above pics could someone please photoshop me a carbon bonnet and paint the wheels black

Cheers
Amir

320d
If i were you i'd:

- Fit phase 2 grill (sprayed white)
- Spray the underbrows on the headlights white
- Respray all the plastic bump strips matt black
- Get some 15's either turbines or willy wheels in black
- Phase 2 carbon effect boot strip
- Paint handles white and deadlock
- 16v front bumper
- Fresh clear fogs
- White phase 2 mirrors
- Loose the tints

= Job done

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Rich_16v said:
If i were you i'd:

- Fit phase 2 grill (sprayed white)
- Spray the underbrows on the headlights white
- Respray all the plastic bump strips matt black
- Get some 15's either turbines or willy wheels in black
- Phase 2 carbon effect boot strip
- Paint handles white and deadlock
- 16v front bumper
- Fresh clear fogs
- White phase 2 mirrors
- Loose the tints

= Job done

sounds good to me...i know someone selling some mint black turbines to......