ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Valver- Shiny For Crimbo/New Year. Few New Bits...

Williams 2
Hate the gritters:mad:Never like taking the car out when theve been spraying, so paranoid of the salt causing rust:eek:

Pikey Truck
Yes ive got a magnex full system sound mint once its warmed up!!

Some very nice pics of a very nice car!! :approve:

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
clio head said:
^^^ HEAD BOY HERE...lool.....you to get a room...:D:D

mate i try.......lol

na mish is sound even though all she has done is insult my flaps and my bulge in my pants when all i asked about initially was whether the size of her exhaust mattered...lol

EP3 Civic Type R
Sami...what do you mean what have I done to the steering wheel...or do you mean the car in general lmao

Freebone i'm sure you're flaps are lovely really :)

Thanks for all the comments everyone, much appreciated

Beetle
^lol, i think he may have thought it was a standard s/wheel that you've polished. whereas from what i can see it's an aftermarket s/wheel :)

EP3 Civic Type R
Sami...

If you mean the car. Today I put my new plates on and mounted the exhaust properly etc. If you mean in general, i've done everything to it as I bought it back last march standard with 17's on :(

If you mean what have I done to the steering wheel...nothing, it's a momo one!

Hope that clears something or other up lol!

Mint Clio Valver!
MattyH16v said:
Hate the gritters:mad:Never like taking the car out when theve been spraying, so paranoid of the salt causing rust:eek:

my zorst is fuckt because of the gritting w*****s. seriously metro-fied. Not a happy bunny, is the only thing that takes the mintness away from my valver beasti.

Should my engine have one of those plenum covers? i;ve got the F16 blue rocca cover (im on my second one of those already!). but havn't got that sheet that covers the breather hoses and inlet manifold, I WANT ONE!

sweet car by the way, if i see it i will rob ur zorst off ya tho. :quiet:

N/A
V nice, not 100% on the rims tho tbh. Don't really like white alloys tho, but it's your car at the end of the day.