ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Website - opinions?

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Evening all.. I thought I would share my site with you, just after some feedback. I have had it for sometime but have been rather slack at adding content etc. when I built the site I didn't really have much content to add to it, but over the past 12 months I have learnt a hell of lot and started using the camera much more. I plan to keep adding photos, I am after feedback on the site in general not just the photos.

Anyway any opinions on the site would be much appreciated - http://matthewlawrencephotos.co.uk :)

Looking good, two very minor nitpicky things that were immediately apparent though...the landscape page locks up on my iPad (and froze on the third pic on my Mac the first few times I visited), and on a extremely high res screen the photos look pretty soft (maybe down to compression?)

Great photos, by the way.

2.2 bar shed.
You need to make it scale depending upon the screen size you're using, I've gotta scroll up to move between photos and its pissed me off so much that I've given up looking at the site.

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Thanks for the input guys :) I will have a play around with it tonigt and make a few changes. :)

I like it a lot. The only two downsides for me are:

1. The gallery is a tad slow to load IMO.
2. The blog content feels too big/overwhelming.

I am a minimalist though lol > www.tomcash.co.uk (Shameless - SHAMLESS!)