ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My work has finally hit gold

Noj

Jaguar S-Type Sport
Through work we got several MacPro 2 x 2.66 Quad core Xeon processors with 4gb Ram with 750GB HDD and i get it at cost price which is £200.

Thought i would share my good news.

By cost price, do you mean the money you have to give to the guy on security to not say anything? Lol

The base Mac Pro is £2k. I highly doubt that a discount price exists to bring that done 90%.

Last edited:
  1.2 16V 2005
I work for an Apple Reseller, that is not cost! But quite a few company's we deal with do "let" the employees have equipment at "special" prices...

Noj

Jaguar S-Type Sport
we are a refurb company and we are contracted by leasing firms to troubleshoot and audit items. Depending on the stock are company can purchase stock from the leasing company. we bought a job lot that came back from plymouth college of art and design and the cost price of each unit be it a pc or mac was £120 per tower. We also bout a load of 20" Imacs and Apple cinema displays.

57 Clio Campus Sport
um...likely to be something to do with end of year accounts, having a bit of cash left over, needing to spend it.

Still quite cheap though.