ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Xenon's are out of alignment.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
One looks bright from a distance and the other doesn't!!! When i was following rick y/day one was off in a random direction!! Easy to fix or another trip to renault?

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine
Sounds like someone has probably got handy with the spanners under the bonnet. You can manually adjust the alignment of the xenons by turning the white hex screw on the back of the light unit. You could do it yourself to get it back to something like how it should be, but it would probably still need tweaking come MOT time.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
yeh we're gonna have a look tonight...Red's the best colour eh rick??!!!

Integra DC5 Type R
i had the same issue on my 172. Very easy fix. Could easily have been knocked if dabbling about in the engine bay there.

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
I thought also by law they had to be lower on the right side than the left. this cought me a few times before I found out. I thought I had whacked them down or something....