ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my_cougar49 in wednesbury

we have to stop meeting like this , hehehehe seen you coming the opposite way from j9 M6 . nice wave dude ................:eek:

R

Rebecca

It's funny that I spot David all the time too lol. Might put a thread up spotted him in the living room with his feet up on the settee (naughty) or spotted him drinking out of the bottle instead of fetching a glass (naughty) Or spotted him while he was asleep.:sleepy: I'd be on here all day lol. I guess it would get my post count up a bit though. :quiet:

Rebecca

Rebecca said:
It's funny that I spot David all the time too lol. Might put a thread up spotted him in the living room with his feet up on the settee (naughty) or spotted him drinking out of the bottle instead of fetching a glass (naughty) Or spotted him while he was asleep.:sleepy: I'd be on here all day lol. I guess it would get my post count up a bit though. :quiet:

Rebecca

sorry babe that doesn't count as you live together ............... ;)

R

Rebecca

Just thought it would be funny if one day he was on the forum ooh ive been spotted and then when he goes on it see how long it takes him to work out it was me lol he will open it and be like doh.
Rebecca

Rebecca said:
Just thought it would be funny if one day he was on the forum ooh ive been spotted and then when he goes on it see how long it takes him to work out it was me lol he will open it and be like doh.
Rebecca

yep ........... defo lmao ........
he'd be all excited and then go limp :eek:

R

Rebecca

Yeah especially if I was like fit bloke in Iceberg silver 172. :rasp: Would be a funny joke maybe save this one for next april 1st.

Rebecca