ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mytyres.co.uk....... cheap new 888's

Renault Clio 172 cup
I'm guessing the price probably is related to the compound offered but to be honest all 3 of the available compounds are still better tyres than most other stuff out there and at that price its gotta be worth a punt. I'm sort of hoping they are SG's , which even though I know won't last long are by far the stickiest thing I have ever used previously on track.

172/B8 Quattro
What I want to know is where these toyos are coming from as the listing states made in Asia? Isn't the factory burnt down and they stopped manufacturing? Or have they continued elsewhere.

Renault Clio 172 cup
Thought I'd do a quick update. Just picked up 2 of these in 195/50/15 from my local DPD depot, attempted delivery was yesterday. Ordered monday evening so not bad timewise considering they came from Budapest via Hanover.

As for the tyres , all seems well , GG compound ,100 tread wear rate, traction aa ,temp a . Nice strong sidewalls as per usual. Genuine 888's it seems, no YOTO chinese copies as the conspiracy theorists would maybe have you believe. Just checked and they still have more but the price has crept up to £91.20 inc vat and delivery ( which is still a damn site cheaper than anywhere else ). Get em while they're hot gentlemen.

p.s ..they are also still showing the same thing at a higher price of £114.20 as well, not quite sure what the difference is .