ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mytyres.co.uk

It is apparently to do with lots of UK tyre dealers complaining to Toyo about the fact that they are so cheap !

Bummer !

Audi S3

this is their reply to my email i sent to them:

Dear sir,

Unfortunately it occassionally happens that the tyre suppliers stop delivering certain tyres, temporarily or for longer periods.
When this happens we remove the tyre from our list until normal supply has resumed.
We are sorry to inform you that the tyres you want order are not available at the moment and we cannot give you an estimated availability date either.
Thank you for your understanding.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

i got the same one. i had the buy page in front of me the other night and i thought id wait till i got paid tomorrow rather than use the plastic....

foolish boy!

I got :

Dear sir,

Unfortunately the Toyos are no longer available due to the severe shortage were facing for these tyres in particular. I suggest that you check our web site regularly until youll find them listed, then youll know that we got them in stock.
Thank you for your understanding.

I have had quotes from somewhere else of:

Toyo 195/50/15 PXT-1S £39.95 + £3.50 per tyre for delivery
Goodyear 195/50/15 GSD3 £39.48 + £3.50 per tyre for delivery

Toyo Proxes £35.72 + vat and delivery = £43.72 per tyre 195/50/15s

Toyo Proxes £45.22 inc fitting, valve, balancing and VAT. And fitted at a gayrage near u!! 195/50/15s