ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nürburgring sticker

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
TUT TUT TUT Honestly I thought everyone knew this unwritten rule, thats partly the reason the Trophy hasnt got a sticker on it yet, even though I have been round the ring before.

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
In all honesty save your money and take a trip over to the ring, you will love it, its the best thing I have ever done, and at least then you can say that you have done it.

Renault Clio Sport 172
In all honesty save your money and take a trip over to the ring, you will love it, its the best thing I have ever done, and at least then you can say that you have done it.

Yep, I didn' know that there is "gentlemancontarct", so in that reason...I don't buy that. That is different thing if I'll some day get there to drive. :eek:

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
I know a few people who come over from Sweden mate, so if you look around the forums you may find groups that go on a regular basis whom may not object to you tagging along. :)