ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

N reg 1.4rt

Mk1 Ph1 92' Valver
hey guys.Im after some help.im going to sell my Green 1.4rt Nreg and am after a general price that i should put it up for.Its done 77,713 ,FRSH,2 owners from new,one ciggarette burn on back seat and a couple carpark dings.12months mot,6months tax.what kinda price should i be askin?]1200 sound about right?

Clio 197
Look on auto trader and the bay for a rough estimate, best place for it to be honest, either that or sign up to parkers or glass's guide to get a price their.

Mk1 Ph1 92' Valver
surely they were sheds then?.there goin f more than that on autotrader,friday ads.id prob settle on a grand f her tbh.

Errr...no they are/were good cars!

My current one - FSH, no rust, 76k, m reg, owned by a minister....i bought it from a dealer for 600 3 weeks ago. My old one...r reg, 48k - i sold it for 600 which was a good price IMO.

It may be a good one but its a 10 year+ base model so isn't really worth anything. If you can get more than a grand for i'd take the money and run TBH.