ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

N/W & Racing Blue Meet!...56k forget it.

yeah cool pic's fellas . thought i knew the location it's just behind my work by the karting .

let us know when your doing a run would be up for that fella .

Glacier White 197 Cup
Very nice!

Chris, andy's and the black 172 look amazing!!

Cheers Ali that was mine! Was a first great meet for me. Was good to finally put some names to faces and meet everyone. Some lovey shots especially the RB'S.

Thanks again chris for organising it.

Dan

M

mini-valver

No worries Jamie, be good to see them.....
Only got one that was any good on my phone, ill post it up in a minute!

M

mini-valver

Click to make it look right, lol
Image067.jpg

^^^yeah it is

right, well finally after photobucket decided i could only upload 5 out of the 30 odd at a time here we are!!

DSC03297.gif

DSC03301.gif

DSC03306.gif

DSC03313.gif

DSC03325.gif

DSC03342.gif

DSC03358.gif

DSC03376.gif

DSC03397.gif

DSC03420.gif

DSC03461.gif

DSC03465.gif

DSC03469.gif

DSC03485.gif

DSC03490.gif

DSC03524.gif

DSC03540.gif

DSC03543.gif

DSC03552.gif

DSC03557.gif

DSC03572.gif

DSC03579.gif

DSC03587.gif

DSC03594.gif

DSC03604.gif

DSC03615.gif

DSC03627.gif

DSC03627-1.gif

DSC03631.gif

DSC03650.gif

DSC03653.gif

and couldnt decide between these two, which was better, with astra;

DSC03685.gif

without astra lol;

DSC03688.gif

as chris said, if you want high res versions (giles ;)) PM me

jamie

clio Rb 182 ff cup
Great pic all of them,who owns BXC if you want the dents out of your o/s quater pm me and i will give you a no of the best dent man

Great pic all of them,who owns BXC if you want the dents out of your o/s quater pm me and i will give you a no of the best dent man

that would be me :) will PM you later, i have had quotes but never got my arse in gear :S

and as if someone thought it was funny, there are two exactly the same on the other side :nono::(:nono:

cheers for the comments lads, the racing blues never come up in photos, i really was astounded when i saw one in the flesh. and mine now will never look clean :( lol

jamie

Clio 182
clio's dent so easily its not funny - my old 1.2 got covered in them, but i suppose driving it on building sites never helped its cause :p

Clio 182
I was thinking about it too - I know its not legal, but can they give you points for it if they feel like it? really dont fancy another 3 for my collection!

BMW M5 & E36
Cracking pictures throughout this thread, looks like it was a good meet!

Does anyone who's car appears in some of Jamie's pictures object to me having hi-res versions (just for desktop backgrounds)?? Apparently needs to be asked :)

Chris

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Cracking pictures throughout this thread, looks like it was a good meet!

Does anyone who's car appears in some of Jamie's pictures object to me having hi-res versions (just for desktop backgrounds)?? Apparently needs to be asked :)

Chris

i doubt any would have a problem mate.

i certainly don't :)

M

mini-valver

I used to have black and silver plates, got pulled no end of times but never got fined!

clio Rb 182 ff cup
Dont think so just have to take it to an mot station with the wright plates on and have a producer sighned