ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

N/W & Racing Blue Meet!...56k forget it.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
bloody england rugby, not worth even watchin it!! lol

great meet guys, enjoyed it alot, great to meet some new faces and the racing blue pocket rocket boys at last!! apologies for the quick de tour chris, got hungry you see ;)

will up load my pictures once i see which of the 403 are worth putting on!!

jamie

p.s giles, had a quick look through and after your comment think most are of yours ;)

lol

same here lad, good to finally meet you lot too.

CLS, RS MEG
Good fun today, nice to meet a few new people as well. Quality pictures. If anyone’s got some decent shots of mine that aren’t up, can you send them please :)

E60 diesel powah
had a laugh today! shame my car wasnt ther, ive got more pics to put up yet..il do that tomoro! off out

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
love this pic...

DSC_0020.jpg

M

mini-valver

Good to meet everyone! Didnt get a chance to talk to everyone but theres always next time! Apologies to Jamie for leaving him but if i hadnt overtaken those muppets I'd have been lost too!
How much nicer is racing blue in real life! Pictures dont do justice.....

M

mini-valver

Pah, was'nt too bad! Your car is so frigging low. Any pics of wheels, calipers or the moon? ;)
More pics to come from everyone??

M

mini-valver

Yeah definately! If it wasnt mothers day we couldve gone for a quick drive, never mind eh!
Need some rear springs that actually lower the car lol. Lots of things need sorting TBH....

Clio 197
Yeah definately! If it wasnt mothers day we couldve gone for a quick drive, never mind eh!
Need some rear springs that actually lower the car lol. Lots of things need sorting TBH....

same me....I'm going to put mk1 172 cup race airbox in my car soon & should be good!:cool:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Tesco to the rescue...

1x pink card
1x foot spa

...10 min job :(

...we should have just gone for the run! lol

M

mini-valver

Definately! Bloody mothers, squeeze us out and expect a day dedicated to them, scandalous.

Giles, How dare you accuse me of driving without a seat belt ;)

great piccies jordan mate, nice one

Immi might have to ask for a full size one off ya when you get back in mate

mine are being uploaded as we speaketh, 32 out of the 400 odd look good enough but i will leave that upto you :)

minivalver, had a quick looky at your car and will PM you if you really think it needs PCing, looked damn tidy to me, maybe just a bit of trim dressin on your zorst plastic bumper part ;) and no worries about the over take, i would have done the same if i had power :( lol

jamie

dammit it giles i could have had those bits from your stock off you today, dammit dammit dammit!! will PM you in a sec bud

jamie

coilovers and a 172 conversion needed asap Jamie!

yours looked well tidy today. :approve:

i know mate, fancy lending me the cash?? :(

cheers mate, yours wasnt look too bad ;) trade me :S ??

giles i was gonna take the handbrake button and the pedals, if the pedals fit mine that is?

jamie

RB 182 with CUP packs
Cracking Pics Lads & lasses :)

Looks like a real good meet.

Turinis really do suit the RB's imo....they look so much more delicate compared to the OEM wheels.