ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N/W Xmas Meet, Nandos 13th December.

Which Nandos??

• Chill Factors

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Cheshire Oaks

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Soutport

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  172 Cup
Re: N/W Xmas Meet

My xmas night out is the 12th, but I would still be up for something in the day, Go-karting etc?

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member

This isn't look too promising is it? Ohh well. Who just wants to go for a meal and a meet on that weekend, on the 13th? I think we may struggle for some activities but I guess we could do something s**t like bowling? Or as I say just a meal.

Id be up for a meal one weekend, the place we have been the past two years has been pretty good as im sure others would say too...

But Id go anywhere really

last years was good, as was the chill factor nandos/TGI Fridays one we did earlier this year.

im prepared to set somewhere up like at the nandos on a sunday or summit...

if theres no objections, lots of parking, not as busy as TC, theres other places we could go too. like the place just at the thelwall viaduct(merc garage) right next to the M6 at irlam/warrington....

lemme know what you'll want and i can set up a poll and gauge interest.

Yeah, Muscrap Manor near the merc garage, there is also the Thorn Inn near lymm services where we went the past two years....or Springview near Lymm Services...or tons of other places lol

Ian

Focus TDCi

If we're doing that (which is fine by me) I imagine we'd have to book it fairly soon - last year we had to pre-book and pre-order our food didn't we? Was a great turnout from memory too.

right i'll do a few options tonight/in the morning, busy but i'll do a thread when i get a second.

its not important to me where we go tbh, its the banter, people and decent parking that makes it all run smoothly

Clio 1.2 16v

Liven this thread back up! lets get summit orginised, me and my mate wanna come to our first clio meet and seems like a good time to start :p. Cheshire Oaks meal, not bad parking although could be quite busy :S...

Nimbus Megane R26

not bad parking?! It'll be rammed!

We should go a pub with its own carpark then feck knows what ..karting will be fully booked up im guessin..goin for a evo triangle run would be boss but take it slow...ben & chris. lol

Mustang, S13, AX GT

I'm happy with muscrap, it happily seated a lot of us last time I was there and the food was ok. Plus I think they still do 2 for 1 for Mr Nosebag ;)

JDM Dc2

I'm happy with muscrap, it happily seated a lot of us last time I was there and the food was ok. Plus I think they still do 2 for 1 for Mr Nosebag ;)

was there at a zsoc meet on saturday and certain meals it was 2 for a tenner didnt see any 2 for 1 deals tho tbh...could be wrong tho

audi a6 3.0tdi

i might have finished playing pimp my ride with the clio by the christmas meet

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member

Yeah add a poll Daz. Put the date in the title and just add options where were going. Set a short run time so we know where were going and book somewhere?

Meerkat Manor? The place where your food arrives cold, an hour after everyone elses. :)

If it's a convenient date, I might pop over.

Mustang, S13, AX GT

Shall we say either Sunday 13th or maybe the following weekend though it will be pretty much christmas...

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Re: N/W Xmas Meet Sunday 13th December

I've put it in as the 13th, if this needs changin let me know?

Re: N/W Xmas Meet Sunday 13th December

Ive voted Nando's. Banter is accepted there where as the rest are more like restaurants...