ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N/W Xmas Meet, Nandos 13th December.

Which Nandos??

• Chill Factors

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Cheshire Oaks

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Soutport

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hi all, sorry not been online AT ALL for like ten days so not been able to assist or anything sorry.

im taking it it'll be at KK we meet? then brapple over to the jjb carpark and walk to the chillfactor...?

i'll drive there tomo and speak to the manager, i'll book for 20 spaces, but eitherway it'll be fine, so fret not. i'll look through the thread now properly and report back tomorrowww :)

audi a6 3.0tdi
1. Kneel
2. Naith
3. Riad
4. Adam - maybe
5. Jord - Dependant on location
6. jesus
7. Parry123
8. Wattso
9. Jamie +1
10. Bloooor
11. ste01
12. Christopher (lazy )
13. Brett
14. mat-nos
15. jamie rigby - maybe
16.W17GLE

Mustang, S13, AX GT
hi all, sorry not been online AT ALL for like ten days so not been able to assist or anything sorry.

im taking it it'll be at KK we meet? then brapple over to the jjb carpark and walk to the chillfactor...?

i'll drive there tomo and speak to the manager, i'll book for 20 spaces, but eitherway it'll be fine, so fret not. i'll look through the thread now properly and report back tomorrowww :)
Cheers Naith, lets say we meet at KKs around 2pm depending on what you can sort out at Nandos, I'll get it all into the OP now.

Ian

Focus TDCi
If it's at the Chill Factor I'll probably come, although if it gets in the way of putting my car back together I may have to miss out I'm afraid. Oh and If Hayley's coming make sure someone brings a spare oil filter.

1. Kneel
2. Naith
3. Riad
4. Adam - maybe
6. jesus
7. Parry123
8. Wattso
9. Jamie +1
10. Bloooor
11. ste01
12. Christopher (is short)
13. Brett
14. mat-nos
15. jamie rigby - maybe
16.W17GLE
17. Ian
18. Alex H

alien green rs133
1. Kneel
2. Naith
3. Riad
4. Adam - maybe
6. jesus
7. Parry123
8. Wattso
9. Jamie +1
10. Bloooor
11. ste01
12. Christopher (is short)
13. Brett
14. mat-nos
15. jamie rigby - maybe
16.W17GLE
17. Ian
18. Alex H
19. Hutchie

Ill come why not, aslong as jesus h'actually brings his sister for me to pester

can i have a map or postcode's of final locations please???

Da

Less
I'll try and bob along but don't book me a spot etc as I'm fair busy this weekend.

Merc A class
Here is the Chillfactore post code

Sat Nav address information:
Chill Factore,
Trafford Quays Leisure Village,
Trafford Way,
Manchester
M41 7JA

And the on for KK for those who are meeting there before Nandos

Manchester - Hotlight Store
Barton Dock Road
Trafford Park, Manchester
M41 7PP

:D

Anyone booked a table yet?

you cant just book a table there. i spoke with the manager tonight after work and i have to go in nearer the time, as i have no deposits or anything i need to bend arms.

i sorted it last year though and i'll make sure everyone is accom'd this year too

alien green rs133
you cant just book a table there. i spoke with the manager tonight after work and i have to go in nearer the time, as i have no deposits or anything i need to bend arms.

i sorted it last year though and i'll make sure everyone is accom'd this year too

i had this fight with pizza hut, friday night @ 7:45 granted poss busiest time, i would like tables for 20. ohhhh no cant book you in till nearer the time... ok how about 5 tables for 4,.. thats fine sir :S

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Oh come on now, just because you guys up there are far too drunk to operate either car or gun doesn't mean you have to start 'dissin' my home town... You'll get shot for that ;)

alien green rs133
Oh come on now, just because you guys up there are far too drunk to operate either car or gun doesn't mean you have to start 'dissin' my home town... You'll get shot for that ;)

i apologise, but im still bringing breathing aparatus

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Sweet. Can't wait for this... the car's being repaired on Sat, so it'll all be right again for the meet. :approve:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Neglected it TBH. Just was due a refresh.

It's had new front bearings, new engine mounts, new pads, 72k service early, new mats, new steering wheel, new wheel nuts, two wheels refubished and tyres. Oh, and an MOT.

I've ordered some OE 2.0 badges, and a silver front diamond too. I've gone off the coded look.

Front end respray is next up, when I can afford it.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Take it a certain someone who I won't bother naming hasn't gone ahead with buying it from you then Chris?

As for my attendance.. All the pieces are now fixed/purchased so it's just a case of getting it all back together. Still not sure if I can do it in time for this though. If I can't I'll have to miss Nandos in order to carry on working on it, as I can't go without a car for any longer tbh.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Nope, I abandoned that mate. lol.

Since I'll be a full-time student as of January, it'll be staying too. Kinda gutted, but it's not a bad car for a student I guess.

320d
Nope, I abandoned that mate. lol.

Since I'll be a full-time student as of January, it'll be staying too. Kinda gutted, but it's not a bad car for a student I guess.

Its a great car for a student Chris. I'm going to be a full time student as of September. It will open up a whole new world of pot noodles and cheap cider.

Look forward to seeing it looking fresh again.

riads just back, the manager said they cant take bookings for the weekend, but the time we specified and the fact they sorted us out last year should make it ok for us all.

i dont see it being a problem at all, granted it 'could' of been organised at a sit down somewhere, but its not, so we'll make do and just order takeaway and eat it on the carpark, worse comes to worst.

320d
riads just back, the manager said they cant take bookings for the weekend, but the time we specified and the fact they sorted us out last year should make it ok for us all.

i dont see it being a problem at all, granted it 'could' of been organised at a sit down somewhere, but its not, so we'll make do and just order takeaway and eat it on the carpark, worse comes to worst.

We'll make the most of it naith. NW meets are usually eventful anyway. As for eating in a car, my grandad had a toyota picnic about 10 years ago. The middle seats folded down into tables complete with cup holders and you sat in the back seats so you had a proper table and chair. Was awesome.

Il pop up in mine still, one last run out.

Most probably wont be hanging around long though, gotta go to costco and get some other stuff sorted etc.