ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N/W Xmas Meet, Nandos 13th December.

Which Nandos??

• Chill Factors

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Cheshire Oaks

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Soutport

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Re: N/W Xmas Meet

Hehe, good ideas!

I'll have a banter with Naith over the weekend. Karting would be my vote though, then maybe Pizza Hut/Express afterwards?

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member

Sounds good to me. Where is there to go karting? I know there is one in Deeside not sure on availibility or quality of track though.

Sounds like a plan, I wouldn't mind paintballing (never done that before) or karting. I'll be passing on the PizzaHut afterwards though, really don't like their food :dead: lol.

Karting would be a good idea, but i would think availability might be limited due to companies having staff christmas events and the like...would have to find out...

Speedkarting/Daytona/etc there are loads about, prices vary quite a bit though

Daytona in Trafford Park? I've heard they're suppose to be quite pricey.

Yeah they are expensive for 'arrive and drive', usually can bargin with them for groups etc.

Speedkarting is reasonable for groups, probably the best track round the N/W....3 levels of track etc

gokarting sounds funnn. actually anything does/is....

lets be fair we have a ball in nando's/pub/carpark/TGI's :D

320d

I'm up for anything. A date would be nice though so people, myself included, can try and arrainge it with work etc.

Last years Xmas meet was realy good.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member

Before we do poll, let's just check there is availibility in all the options. Wouldn't want to decide on karting and not be able to actually go anywhere. Prob need to ring up asap about the options really. What do you think would be a good estimate for numbers? I'd say 20? But going by recent meets could be alot more.

I just said to Jamie on MSN that im going to a unit behind speedkarting tommorow, il call in and see the price/availability situation if anyone wants me to?

DCi 100

There's a place in Wigan aswell for Karting if Trafford/Warrington is a no go.

JDM Dc2

sounds good! speedkartring thatd be mint!... last trime i went last year it was 900quid for 20 people (45 each) that includes 15 races of 3 laps (6 each) then the final 10 out of the 20 do battle in a 5 lap race at the end then get trophies etc etc, i got 2nd last time lol

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E

if i can get some kind of transport together il come!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member

I don't mind putting in some effort to organise it but I'm hoping Chris and Naith will sort it out. I think the best date is as quoted the 12/13?

Ian

Focus TDCi

I can only do weekends as well now really. I think 12/13th would be ok for me. I might be up for karting, but, tbh, I'm not sure I can bear to see my name in the bottom three again lol. :)

Ian

Focus TDCi

Ergh tell me about it, visions of being future F1 champ dashed at the megameet last year! :dapprove: Should have known from my road driving style tbh lol.

Ergh tell me about it, visions of being future F1 champ dashed at the megameet last year! :dapprove: Should have known from my road driving style tbh lol.

Just get there early and tamper with all the other karts ;) Win and reignite your dreams of being the next Jenson Button. :race:lol.

Mustang, S13, AX GT

I wont kart but I'll defo come along. mebbe karting then onto a pub for a big pub dinner, muscrap? ;)

DCi 100

I can only do weekends as well now really. I think 12/13th would be ok for me. I might be up for karting, but, tbh, I'm not sure I can bear to see my name in the bottom three again lol. :)

Take camera and go fetch it if you think you'll go out early, that's what I'd do.

12/13th sounds alright, I just need to know about a week before if it's a sunday to get it off.