ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

N80 we browsing probs

182 Cup
Hi everyone.
I have a Nokia N80, and recently it has decided not to go onto the internet. I have no idea why, it asks if I want to connect, tries for a few seconds and then stops. Any ideas why or how I can sort it??
It decided that the radio wont work anymore either, used to work fine then said I need enhancements! (Sorry if these are simple things and I am being thick!!)
Any help would be appreciated :)

Golf GTI 1.8T
mines gay and closes the browser when using wifi or orange internet. the page is loading and starts displaying then just closes always right at the point where its about to display the price of something lol.

Fiesta ST
To use the radio - u have to have the Headphones plugged in as it acts a ariel.

As for the web browser - which browser you uisng? the WAP one or the normal browser as this phone has 2 types of browser.

182 Cup
It says connecting to wap, which used to be fine.
The radio used to work without headphones when i first got the phone too. strange

Clio 172mk2
duno how u got radio to work without it as it really is the aerial, as for the wap try going to yer network providers web site and they`ll send the settings to the fone again. as for it been wap most are gprs now , or 3g . on mine ive got about 3 different ones to choose from 02 mobile web seems to be best as its never come up on my bill :D

182 Cup
as for the wap try going to yer network providers web site and they`ll send the settings to the fone again. as for it been wap most are gprs now , or 3g . on mine ive got about 3 different ones to choose from 02 mobile web seems to be best as its never come up on my bill :D

Thanks, it is wapGPRS, also tried choosing O2 mobile web, but still not working. I'll try the O2 website. Fingers crossed!

ex Clio 172 owner :(
My used to disconnect from the internet when I had V3 firmware.

Since upgrading to V4 it's fine.
See the fourth post on this thread. Use at your own risk. Follow the instructions and it'll work fine.

You can use the radio through the loudspeaker but you still must have the headset plugged in as it uses the cable as the antenna. All phones are like this.

As above, update the firmware... mine is 10 time better but still not perfect but i think thats my Memory Card.

However i think most networks have now released v4 so use the Nokia Updater first to check, if not change your code and then update to generic.

Depending on your ISP you might have to enter a DNS, i have to with Tiscali. Internet works like a dream now. Shame there is a no File sharing without having to run home media server.

Also as above, headset is stupid that way.