ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

N95 8GB

ex Clio 172 owner :(
Anyone know when this is out and who if anyone will be doing it?

I don't consider the N95 that much of an upgrade from my v5 N80. I would consider the 8gb version though as my N80 is limited to the 2gb card.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
lol, he's clearly got a computer though....bigger screen!

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
TBH I would just get the normal N95 and get a 6gb Micro SD Card. The normal N95 can support upto around 8gb's anyway and the New N95 8gb version can't be expanded with xtra memory..

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
can you get 6gb micro sd cards?

whats the largest minisd card and from where?

You can get a 6gb Micro SD Card from:

http://www.memorybits.co.uk/index.php?cPath=755&sort=2a&page=2
(bottom of page).

The Largest Mini SD Card that works for mobile phones i.e. Nokia N80 is 2gb. There are some 4gb Mini SD Cards out there, but I don't think they work with the N80... If anyone knows of a 4gb Mini SD Card that "Does" work with the N80. Then Plz let me know?...

I bought this one for my N80:

http://www.memorybits.co.uk/shop/mini-sd/sandisk-2gb-mini-sd-card-plus-adapter-sdsdm2048e10m/4044

Last edited:
  Mondeo ST220

I don't consider the N95 that much of an upgrade from my v5 N80. I would consider the 8gb version though as my N80 is limited to the 2gb card.

I went from an N80 to an N95, its a great improvement. alot smoother, nicer to use, not as slow and doesn't crash as much.

ex Clio 172 owner :(

I went from an N80 to an N95, its a great improvement. alot smoother, nicer to use, not as slow and doesn't crash as much.

My n80 is great since it was flashed.