ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

N95 8GB

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
what do people think of these and anybody else have one cos i got mine on fri and im still gettin used to using it, ive still not taken the screen cover off lol also my mate john said theres a few differences from the normal N95 to the 8GB one does anybody know what these are apart from the obvious ones like 8GB of memory and theres no cover for the camera

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
the N95 8GB is much improved over the regular version. It has better battery life, a bigger screen, better GPS module, more memory, more ram, better software, nicer colour ;) and probably a few other bits and bobs.

I've had one for a gew months now, and its been spot on, not had any problems with it at all, and NO CRASHES which is good for a nokia!

Clio Sport 172
had mine a month and it scratched to f*** only been putting it im and out of my pocket. :(

good phone lol

Bumder With A Buffer
had mine a month and it scratched to f*** only been putting it im and out of my pocket. :(

good phone lol

Yeah they do suffer from that.. although mine is not that badly scratched.

N95 8GB is really good actually lots of cool little add-ons etc and also GPS which worked well the other nite getting me home from the pub!

Id recommend it

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
i managed to keep the screen film on for about 2 weeks before it got messy, then used it for about 1 week without, and managed to keep it mint somehow, then fitted a screen protector which seems to be really easily scratched as it looks scratched to fook now. the screen underneath is mint still though, i think the plastic just marks easier than the screen.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
cool nice one, i was well impressed with spider man 3 aswell ha ha ha cos that came on the phone aswell sound quality's ace

Shed.
have had a play on a mates version, the screen quality is very very very good, ive never seen somehting as sharp. nice phoine but not for me.