ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

N95 sat-nav

T

thecremeegg

Now i know it isnt the best, but thats not the point.

I hear that in order to get routes etc you have to pay? Is this the case even if I installed garmin onto it, or does that negate the need to pay nokia?

mk1 172
Most 3rd party software won't work with internal GPS, so kinda defeats the object

Thats what I read anyway. Hence I have N73 with GPS reciever running TomTom 6

T

thecremeegg

most of the 3rd party sat nav works fine with the internal arial now

Yup, i heard garmin mobile xt is pretty good, but do I have to pay every month still (not including software costs)

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
i got my tom tom software off ebay for £7.00 its just like the real thing, i used it to get to manchester the other week, got me all the way there no problem.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
iv tried garmin xt and also route 66 with no problems with either on the n95. they run very smooth and are spot on!

no monthy charges either, once its on its on and it works thats it. maps, voices etc all included!

Track valver + Ibiza FR
iv tried garmin xt and also route 66 with no problems with either on the n95. they run very smooth and are spot on!

no monthy charges either, once its on its on and it works thats it. maps, voices etc all included!

Where did you get garmin xt and route 66 from mate?

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Also use garmin xt and it works perfectly with internal gps. Its very good too and has saved me from getting lost loadsa times !

Clio 172mk2
garmin and route 66 can both use internal gps reciever, tomtom uses bluetooth gps

prefer tom tom my self thouth just handy to have others