ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Name the Game (Game)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
JJS hasn't named one so try and guess this! One of m favs of all time -

BfZsH.gif

Is that the original X-Com : Enemy Unknown? I was going to say Laser Squad (the grand-daddy of them all) but the graphics are much more up-to-date in that pic. :)

Winnerrrrrrrrrr

Your one is Colonization isn't it Darren?

Not quite m8 - it wasn't actually a Sid Meier game this....

D.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
WINNER! Actually thought it would stay up for longer though lol

I never completed it! It seemed to go well at the start and then the difficulty really did ramp up. I actually preferred the follow-up - Terror from the Deep, but after that the series started to wain imo.

Definitely one that should be given a new lease of life!

D.

I never completed it! It seemed to go well at the start and then the difficulty really did ramp up. I actually preferred the follow-up - Terror from the Deep, but after that the series started to wain imo.

Definitely one that should be given a new lease of life!

D.

I remember buying TotD, getting home, doing well on it and buying these amazing weapons for my squad, went to the crash site and I couldn't use my weapons underwater, I never played it again and went back to the original. If your still interested in it, its about £2 on Steam btw

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I remember buying TotD, getting home, doing well on it and buying these amazing weapons for my squad, went to the crash site and I couldn't use my weapons underwater, I never played it again and went back to the original. If your still interested in it, its about £2 on Steam btw

Lolz. Play-testing before release - FTW!

D.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I'll give you a hint on mine - it had the word 'Master' in the title.....

Oh, and if anyone gets the one below, I will be thoroughly impressed! Looking at circa 1992 or thereabouts for this....

Game4.jpg

D.

Fiesta ST
I'll give you a hint on mine - it had the word 'Master' in the title.....

Oh, and if anyone gets the one below, I will be thoroughly impressed! Looking at circa 1992 or thereabouts for this....

Game4.jpg

D.

Looks like Star Control II?

Last edited:

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Another one from me (even though no one's got my original one yet :))......

Game6.jpg

I pumped hour after hour into this. Completed it several times on the hardest difficulty and read the manual from cover to cover - back in the days when we had real manuals.

Sh1t like this just isn't made any more these days. :(

D.