ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Naming my Car

Westy. MX5
The wife wants to give the Cup a name as she has done to the Fabia "Soot1e"
She suggests "La Cup" any other suggestions from you lot.

Maybe a 172 Cup..
I suggest...........

Don't fookin bother!!!! And if she insists, ban her from ever setting foot in it!!!

Nothing at the mo :(
mines called secretly called Timmy 3

reason being ive had 2 turtles.. 1st was called timmy.. 2nd was called timmy 2 so called the clio timmy 3 roflmao!1 random as s**t

200 Gordini
The Mrs called mine The Blue Bullet and its stuck. Most people refer to it as that now and I like it tbh lol

Sad I know.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
My missus called my car Iris.

I have no idea what goes on in a womans head.

MG Midget/182
My littleuns named my 182 "Nigel" for which they were sent to bed. Unfortunately it kinda stuck... Eventually i gave in and it its "Nigel the Clio" Ugh.

www.renparts.co.uk
What's the last 3 letters of the number plate? I know somebody who had a old corsa p69 het, people started calling the car het, and now the person is also called het! Loads of people don't even know his real name lol

2001 1.2 Clio
I call mine bettsy lol.....old realiable, sad i know :p

She calls her clio somethin wacky cause its black, will ask her shortly when shes outta work and let ya's know but its really weird she wouldnt say her car she calls him the name everytime, feel like we have a 3 wheel in our relationship lol!!

DCi 100
Roxanne,
Pamela,
Christina,
Eva,
Cheryl,
Kylie

Any sort of sexy female name you can think of, even better if you fancy a certain one and she knows.

Tell your wife 'I'm going for a ride in Cheryl for abit'. She'll fcuking love the idea then.

Mini Cooper S sport
Cars do not have names. They are cars, not people/pets.

Everyone I know who has named their car has been really f**king irritating (usually women)