ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NATIONAL CLIOSPORT MEET

Hyundai i40
We are after your ideas

To organise a trackday or sprint session would take alot more organising and planning than we have thought plus legal implications too. So this year as a 1st for many years we should concentrate on a camping weekend and get to know one another and put our heads together to organise future events.

So we are after your ideas on where to camp......NO SPAMING PLS to try and get things moving?

Once we have received 5 places we will put a poll up to see where you would prefer:)

M2 Competition
Somewhere with good driving roads... but not scotland as way too far for most.

Wales? Lake district etc?

R35 GTR
Scotland.

The place I have been for the mountain bike trips.

Great roads, great beach, cheap chalets. £340ish for 8 people friday to monday.

Only £100 (500miles) petrol from south coast to the chalet and back. If anyone is moaning about not wanting to drive too far sell your car and join a chess club.:rasp:

Mk1 Eunos Roadster
I'd be well up for the lakes, somewhere decent in Scotland (bit far for most though?) or n. wales! I'm just well up for it full stop lol.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique+
i'm in portsmouth, but would be up for a camping trip in the North.. as long as it was in summer and i could count it as my summer holiday :D

Monblue bombay badboy!
Am in contact with billing aquadrome they are going to look at our plans over the weekend and let me know if they can accomadate us and what dates are available:)

Monblue bombay badboy!
as above when i have fixed the date with billing aquadrome thread will be posted and we can getting planning:)

Monblue bombay badboy!
Right i have been in to contact with billing aquadrome and also with mark from Fcs. Billing aquadrome package i feel was not suitable for our needs but have another plan. From speaking to mark we felt that if we try to arrange a site near fcs on the same weekend as the show we could slightly merge both events this meaning everyone who wants will get track time in the day and can enjoy fcs to the full to with out having to travel home in the eve, this is still in the planning so watch this space:)

guess, but yal be wrong
lake district seems to be pretty central for basically the whole country really, unless people want to camp in fields and motorway lay-by's, but yeah lake district FTW

2004 1.2 Dynamique
Oooo this sounds fun i've never been to a meet and never actually met anyone really off the forum apart from people in Barnsley and people who have bought stuff from me!!