ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

National Karting Day.

Interested?

• Yes, put me down for a bit of that.

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • No, i hate karting! Can we do something more girly?

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Yes, but im not keen on that location

Votes: 20 39.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
For early next year

http://www.daytona.co.uk/venues/miltonkeynes/index.html

If you are interested please use the poll.
Location is only negotiable if the venue has similar facility's

I'm happy to go a bit further north but any further than Brum makes it hard for the majority of members to attend.

Once i get rough numbers i will respond with pricing set a date and put tickets in the shop.

Last edited:

Ian

Focus TDCi
Does this not overlap slightly with Donny's plans Tom? Karting near Wolvo, similar to last year.

Doesn't seem to have taken off quite so well this year, so perhaps if it were backed by the admin it might do better.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
No sure yet, will tell you when i have a rough idea.

Does this not overlap slightly with Donny's plans Tom? Karting near Wolvo, similar to last year.

Doesn't seem to have taken off quite so well this year, so perhaps if it were backed by the admin it might do better.

Might be an idea to abandon that one then, see what donny says.
(PM me donny when you read this)

Last edited:
  Toyota MR2
Make it a christmas one :D or new year. as there is already one in novemeber. The rotax karts they got at daytona are well worth the trip. but dont think they do arrive and drive on them :(

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
lol. May as well have put Buckinghamshire Karting meet. National's pointless... Realistically no ones going to drive 2+hrs for a meet.

That said, it is a good idea, if it was a massive CS event, i.e teams of 4, enduro, i'd happily fly down! Would be a great event...

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Think it's a good idea. I've only just spotted this thread so maybe if you sent out an email more members would know about it and show interest.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Only just seen this also. Im intrested and willing to travel. Love karting

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
hmm...Donny started his thread wayyy earlier than this! I'm with Donny I'm afraid ;)

Should deffinatly consider merging them IMO, could have the track exclusive to CS then instead of sharing it with random pikeys.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
hmm...Donny started his thread wayyy earlier than this! I'm with Donny I'm afraid ;)

Should deffinatly consider merging them IMO, could have the track exclusive to CS then instead of sharing it with random pikeys.

Al, cheers for the backup mate, but I'm not entirely fussed either way. If someone else fanices organising it...saves a whole heap of grief for me! ;)

MK isn't THAT far away...its where I ended up on FCS day! :dead:

ibiza cupra

i like this idea sounds good.

ibiza cupra
Al, cheers for the backup mate, but I'm not entirely fussed either way. If someone else fanices organising it...saves a whole heap of grief for me! ;)

MK isn't THAT far away...its where I ended up on FCS day! :dead:
i take it mandy will be driving then lol.

SG9 Forester STi
I wouldnt mind travelling for this, I love Karting will see nearer the time though when things are finalised.

SG9 Forester STi
Yeah it was, thought I should make the best out of a bad situation :D It's all good now though.

ibiza cupra
thought it was lol. recognised the pics ;). glad to see you back on the road though. anyway hyjack over lol.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Poll reopened, i'll phone around and get some prices when i get a rough idea of numbers.

Just vote if you are interested.

tiTTy & SV650
lol it's never gonna please everyone it is a bit 'southern karting meet' but the majority of the population live there, at least we have quiet unpoliced roads to enjoy ;)

Closer to Amsterdam than it is for us :rasp:

Attachments

• lol.jpg
    lol.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Me and you are too f**king heavy for karting anyway lol. Power-to-weight FTL, although the momentum I build up is great for punting lightweights off the track :D