ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

National Karting Day.

Interested?

• Yes, put me down for a bit of that.

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • No, i hate karting! Can we do something more girly?

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Yes, but im not keen on that location

Votes: 20 39.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  ibiza cupra
have the two dates been merged? as neither one of the threads seem to have any updates on them.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Tom, can you let me know what is going on...as we currently have 2 meets for around the same time in 2 venues which are about an hour's (ish) drive apart.

I don't want to go to all the organisation for the one which I'm trying to do, for this to be done around the same time and make mine fail. Likewise I don't want to do mine and let your idea fail.

Please PM me Tom once you read this and let me know whats going on, so I can proceed accordingly.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
My suggestion doesn't really count tbh Tom I stay in Scotland it's void really.
Nothing too far south. Manchester was a fair trek so i'm not going to go to london for some karting!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Thing is SOMEONE is going to have to travel if they want to do this.

And im thinking it may as well be people in scotland, if only just to show them civilisation

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Thing is SOMEONE is going to have to travel if they want to do this.

And im thinking it may as well be people in scotland, if only just to show them civilisation
I totally agree mate, I'm just thinking somewhere decent distance like not 200 miles south of manchester!

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Middle of the UK means everyone has the same journey to go. Failing that, Manc, Liverpool etc area. Not london as thats quite a steep journey to kart.

PS - If a deposit is needed, then count the scots out.

ibiza cupra
Middle of the UK means everyone has the same journey to go. Failing that, Manc, Liverpool etc area. Not london as thats quite a steep journey to kart.

PS - If a deposit is needed, then count the scots out.
yeah but if you are coming from london or south of, then manc or liverpool would be the opersite equivalent wouldnt it?

ibiza cupra
not sure, the midlands one has been canceled due to lack of interest. looks like this one is going to end up the same way.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Does it?

I'm looking a several venues now. There will be a deposit option in the shop when its finalised.

Obviously i need to do another poll with venues first.

Chill out, its all in hand.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Can I just say what an asset to cliosport you are.

PS. Caaant!

ibiza cupra
Does it?

I'm looking a several venues now. There will be a deposit option in the shop when its finalised.

Obviously i need to do another poll with venues first.

Chill out, its all in hand.
sound. just though that as it had run dry abit and that people were losing interest as there wernt many recent posts. but im interested depending on venue.