ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

natural low light photography

tried to get some photos last night of the church in the village but was finding it hard to get focus lock as well it was very dark lol and with this its impossible to manual focus as it was erm dark and i couldnt see

so whats the best way to do it ?

tbh i now feel very stupid for not thinking about that lol :D

i got one or two alright ones before it started raining but i do hate sodium streetlights they are sooo yellow

Its a useful remote and cheap, the 40D remote costs a bomb :( but has some awesome features, meh!

Oh and shoot in RAW or set a custom WB to try and reduce the horrible colour from the street lights, might help..

i tend to always shoot in raw these days it saves loads of hassle at the expense of loads of disk space lol

will give it a go again tonight if its not raining (must remember to take my jacket this time! )

just trying to find a cheap torch now