ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NE Meet Jan 30th

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
should i pop down and bring the short shifter with me? dan mentioned somthing about photos sometime, id be up for that if your both fine with that?

No issues here mate theres no great locations round mine other than outside of my garage lol, although I'm sure I could direct you to some 'ok' locations

172 cup
I could get some quick ones then I reckon lindley, fading light ain't the best but I will give it a try if you want? if your willing to bring the shifter to chris' that will be ideal :)

yeah just thinking 4pm is a little late isnt it for photos, i could bring the shortshifter up durham way and meet you somewhere thats easy to find? guaranteed im free friday buddy

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
I got a few bud, im still in the process of editing/uploading- loads more to come :). I didn't get any of my crushing pool victory unfortunately, but I'm sure that's etched into your memory anyway :)

Cheers mate :D And what victory? :p You didnt beat me as much as i thought you were going to tbf, shame on you!

172 cup
Cups beat Trophys 5-3 overall in attendance i think but It was a close match, I can think of a few more of each round the region though which could make it a close match up next time :)

alien green rs133
the sunshine bus is 80% cup
got cup styling packs ;)
no aircon
poor base model abs,
cup turini's
can i come play?

172 cup
my cup was there at the start too.. only 1 with silver turinis.

I don't know if it was you I mentioned it to but I said how smart cups look on standard wheels, and how good yours looked beside a modified one- made me want to get my turinis done back to stock again for the show and keep my Td1.2s for the go :)

E85 3.0i
Didn't come out great, I really need to practice more with my DSLR but here's my few:

DSC_0002-1.jpg

DSC_0006-1.jpg

DSC_0009-1.jpg

Team Trophy:

DSC_0010-1.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

Hopefully get some good ones in Prince Bishops :)