ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ne meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
  RB 182
Looks like you had a laugh though. Got my car washed and waxed, inside cleaned out, wheels off and polished, arches done, HID kit fitted and filled with Tescos finest 99 and then work called. Knew I shouldnt have answered it.

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
lol i never wanted to do it way too much faf on we will just point the blame at you now :rasp:

actually no it will always be sam's fault

R26
Looks like you had a laugh though. Got my car washed and waxed, inside cleaned out, wheels off and polished, arches done, HID kit fitted and filled with Tescos finest 99 and then work called. Knew I shouldnt have answered it.

Im waiting till the weather gets better for that!

Will be filthy again in a week lol

Black 182
I've just realized hutchie is a rep, whats the f**king crack with that like.

He organised one meet that 2 people went to and he only done it so it would start and finish at his house.

Sam this is all your fault!

Last edited:
  R26

He organised one meet that 2 people went to and he only done it so it would start and finish at his house.

I passed my role onto him, he reckons hes a pro at directions and he will love all the PM's etc lol

Black 182
What doing all the graft so Geddes can take the glory. Sure that was how you put it.

your taking the mick. I was the one that done all the routes just google maps hates me, so i had to get jacko to post them

For the record, i was no way responsible for yesterdays route.

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
lol the whole route was crap lol,

maybes he just didnt like the satnav so just didnt the opposite to what it said :rasp:

alien green rs133
leave pub car park, turn left, do a u turn, do a u turn, do a u turn, do a u turn, do a u turn, take road to otterburn lol

Black 182
leave pub car park, turn left, do a u turn, do a u turn, do a u turn, do a u turn, do a u turn, take road to otterburn lol

FPMSL, we all knew we were going to otterburn and everyone still did 5 u turns. What was even funnier is that we done 2 then decided to stop at the pub and then still went the wrong f**king way.

What a crease!

Sam's Fault iirc.

Black 182

Hutchie you now deserve to be an area rep, just for this comment.

rofl.png

The guy ROFL'ing looks a bit like Sam as well.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Has everyone left there Sams Fault!!1 stickers on?? lol

lol i never wanted to do it way too much faf on we will just point the blame at you now :rasp:

actually no it will always be sam's fault

PM admin I think and get Sam banned for this.

FPMSL, we all knew we were going to otterburn and everyone still did 5 u turns. What was even funnier is that we done 2 then decided to stop at the pub and then still went the wrong f**king way.

What a crease!

Sam's Fault iirc.

if he doesn't come. . . it's sams fault!

And if he does come it's still Sams fault!

always sams fault. good pics fella x

All this in one thread :dapprove::dapprove::dapprove:

I need some Love...................Becca??:eek::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.