ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ne meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Astra SRI/ Hornet
Who was talking to you like turnbull. If I want abit of banter I will it's got fuckall to do with you.

I was paying 2500 then scot, worth it though.

E92 M3
rich we think ya should make a thred with ya splitter, i will put sum pics ov my angel eyes up and kev can put some ov his exhaust up and just laugh at wt people say

alien green rs133
yea i had a better view as i shot past sorry :rasp:

oi told u lot leave the fookin snow plough alone :nono:

scared the fooking s**t out of me, then i had trouble getting past lol

just as i was about to pull out you did and 4x4 infront braked :mad:

Barge
there's a difference kev between banter and being a c**t, it's impossible to justify paying 4k for insurance on a sport at his age.

Thats the summer car.. See u have spoiled a perfectly good cup by putting pressed plates on it :(

see the scotish can't be nice
it's nice to be nice he says u have a nice car u say that :mad:

well i say fook off join the evo forum stop dishing crap out on here

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Well I like them to be honest and it's my car. And you ain't seen the exhaust yet, not purchased by me but it doesn't bother me but others on here hate it.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5

lol..... The new boy obviously doesnt understand sarcasm

ST

Hi..i see you have a few issues there, not hugged enough as a child, hugged too much, creeping uncle at night?

Whatever your problem is, don't speak about us collectively, now run along and play nice x

Oh and its Scottish.

Barge
Hi..i see you have a few issues there, not hugged enough as a child, hugged too much, creeping uncle at night?

Whatever your problem is, don't speak about us collectively, now run along and play nice x

nicely put alan. you've always, collectively, been nice with me so i can't say i've any beef. if you go on like a c**t people will be a c**t with you.

x << sharing the love since '86

Status
Not open for further replies.