ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NE + NW mega pub meet 2nd august

Renaultsport Clio V6
Will let the pics do the talking.
DSC00975.gif

DSC00976.gif

DSC00977.gif

DSC00978.gif

DSC00979.gif

DSC00980.gif

DSC00981.gif

DSC00982.gif

DSC00983.gif

DSC00984.gif

DSC00985.gif

DSC00986.gif

DSC00987.gif

DSC00988.gif

DSC00989.gif

DSC00990.gif

DSC00991.gif

DSC00992.gif

DSC00993.gif

DSC00994.gif

DSC00995.gif

DSC00996.gif

DSC00997.gif

DSC00998.gif

DSC00999.gif

DSC01000.gif

What a fantastic day of driving, we went miles, and saw some of the best roads in england. Very nice to meet everyone.

Some cracking scenery photos there and nice motors. The black V6 was that same V6 that was at a drifting day or something recently posted on here? Recognise the wheels.

I was contemplating coming to this but I didn't fancy getting stranded over there in case my dodgy starter motor decided to play up again.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Got a mint photo of your v6 on my camara at the mine, will try get it up for ya. Yeah the sights were awesome. Was gutted my fave road got ruined by bloody slow drivers and a bike accident.
What did ya think of the ride from the cafe down the hill?

Renaultsport Clio V6
Some cracking scenery photos there and nice motors. The black V6 was that same V6 that was at a drifting day or something recently posted on here? Recognise the wheels.

Yes mate, did the drifting last weekend.

Renaultsport Clio V6
Got a mint photo of your v6 on my camara at the mine, will try get it up for ya. Yeah the sights were awesome. Was gutted my fave road got ruined by bloody slow drivers and a bike accident.
What did ya think of the ride from the cafe down the hill?

Slow......... Joking arnt ya. I was s**tting myself chasing you two down them roads.
The cafe roads were mint. got home about half seven.

alien green rs133
i was wondering where you went behind me when we left the cafe :D

am i gonna be safe with more than twice the power :rasp:

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I meant the bit from Penrith to the cafe was slow. Lol we f**king hoofed it down the other side you lot were gone from sight.

Stickers on the Inferno :dapprove:

Wheels on the Vee :dapprove:

But good meet by the looks of things, some cool pics.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Yep loving it mate, feels better in everyway and a tiny bit more stable than the 172. Although I was told I leave the ground quite alot. Lol

the roads where in the lakes just past grassmere, was an awesome drive.

Northern Will

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd Red Box
It was near Borrowdale and then some mad pass up to the slate mine where that pic was taken. Not sure off top o my head but Hutch knows it. Begins with a 'H' though.

The roads were immense yesterday, the drive back down from hartside was f**king frantic! But loved it. Kev you were off the ground more than yo' mama on a saturday night. Muha

The Bus and MRT

I was contemplating coming to this but I didn't fancy getting stranded over there in case my dodgy starter motor decided to play up again.

I fancied this but my diff is playing up at the moment and there are some dodgy noises coming from the suspension on the front of the DC5 so I didn't fancy tearing around just in case, I'll make the next one definately.