ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ne one be interested in the best glass cleaner around????

nothing, blown up!
just wandering, my dad has a chemical company and makes this stuff and by geez its incredible to the extent the MOD and other mahusive places use it as well as other things.
ne one?? if there is i will give quotes on amounts

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Yeah , whats it called ? Prices , sizes etc .... ? Is it a liquid , cream ... ?

nothing, blown up!
right i am gunna make some samples. however it needs to be sprayed on. please PM with addreses. they wont come with sprays as it is not cost effective.

nothing, blown up!
its a liquid, best used as a spray, will do any glass surface, its called VIEW, made by my fathers comapny, safe with cars as i use it on mine and it only gets the best treatments. it can come in whatever size you want. bearing in mind P&P, may be able to do bulk etc.

nothing, blown up!
i have billys address and am about to send a sample to him,so if u need a sample PLEASE PM ME YOUR ADDRESS.

nothing, blown up!
PRICES:
for a 750ML BOTTLE INCLUDING SPRAY, £2 not including p&p
5Litre container: £9.50 including packaging

nothing, blown up!
right all. i have all the samples ready now, and will be out to you lot soon. but it wont be before thursday of next week as im on holiday. x

Golf R/Leon FR
hitharder said:
right all. i have all the samples ready now, and will be out to you lot soon. but it wont be before thursday of next week as im on holiday. x

no problem fella cheers

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Oh yeah forgot to write up!

Yeah it is good, certainly up to the same standard as autoglym stuff, dunno about better but vfm wise it certainly does a very similar job for less cash

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
hitharder said:
PRICES:
for a 750ML BOTTLE INCLUDING SPRAY, £2 not including p&p
5Litre container: £9.50 including packaging

Fair play pal. Decent amount of cleaner for a decent price. CS could do with more 'insider-trading' like this! :cool:

D.